JB phase 2 disqualifiers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then they must be VERY short 3 days...

That is 37.4 hours time away from base.... Give me a break. Lots more to bitch about than that.

Oh, I agree MUCH more to bitch about, but this was a red-eye, 24 hour l/o and another red-eye. Three calender days for 10+40 pay. Open time was full of them, did you get one?
How long have you been here?
It may be better than Mesa, Pinnacle, et, al, now. But it is definately sliding... Which one did you come from?

Last edited:
Oh, I agree MUCH more to bitch about, but this was a red-eye, 24 hour l/o and another red-eye. Three calender days for 10+40 pay. Open time was full of them, did you get one?
How long have you been here?
It may be better than Mesa, Pinnacle, et, al, now. But it is definately sliding... Which one did you come from?

Actually Pinnacle, good call. I never said it was great (however I do think it is quite good, with room for improvement (where doesn't))., in fact I said there is much to bitch about.

My point was, you can't say a 2.1 day is exactly the same as a 3 day. Not that I wouldn't like it to pay 15+, but saying you are working 3 days is a stretch.

I am not your enemy. I am usually in large agreement with you, and am even on this point (to a degree).

Actually Pinnacle, good call. I never said it was great (however I do think it is quite good, with room for improvement (where doesn't))., in fact I said there is much to bitch about.

My point was, you can't say a 2.1 day is exactly the same as a 3 day. Not that I wouldn't like it to pay 15+, but saying you are working 3 days is a stretch.

I am not your enemy. I am usually in large agreement with you, and am even on this point (to a degree).
No, you're not my enemy and I apologize if my tone was too abrupt. I do disagree with you, though. If I go to work on Monday, l/o Tuesday, and end on Wednesday, it's three days and I'd like more than 10+40 for the trip.
Again, no offense intended.

Maybe we can negotiate... Er um I meant colaberate flight days vs duty periods in the next contra..... I mean PEA amendment.... Ah forget it, never mind.

Maybe we can negotiate... Er um I meant colaberate flight days vs duty periods in the next contra..... I mean PEA amendment.... Ah forget it, never mind.

Mediocrity defined, in the Direct Relationship. Who's going to do the work to organize this pilot group next time? Dave "Lorenzo" Barger killed the JBPA and he squashed this last JAOC, so what are you people willing to do individually to change the next outcome? Does your blogging translate into effective personal outreach work? You're going to need to get involved personally next time, it's one on one pilot to pilot communications work, and it doesn't get done without you doing the work.

Mediocrity defined, in the Direct Relationship. Who's going to do the work to organize this pilot group next time? Dave "Lorenzo" Barger killed the JBPA and he squashed this last JAOC, so what are you people willing to do individually to change the next outcome? Does your blogging translate into effective personal outreach work? You're going to need to get involved personally next time, it's one on one pilot to pilot communications work, and it doesn't get done without you doing the work.

All you preach is doom and gloom here. If it's so bad here then leave. Nobody if forcing you to stay here. Yes I agree 100% that there are things in our agreement that need improvement. However all the legacys you claim are so much better have been in business 50,60,75 years? They didn't get great contracts overnight. I'm not a blue juice drinker by any means but it's not all that bad here.

So again if you are that unhappy here just leave. Or is it hard to admitt that your top 25% in BOS and you get all the days off you want and most likely most of the specific trips. I hope when all the "good airlines" start to hire you get hired at one of them. I truly do. Then you can go bitch over there about how ********************ty it is.

All you preach is doom and gloom here. If it's so bad here then leave. Nobody if forcing you to stay here. Yes I agree 100% that there are things in our agreement that need improvement. However all the legacys you claim are so much better have been in business 50,60,75 years? They didn't get great contracts overnight. I'm not a blue juice drinker by any means but it's not all that bad here.

Tard is annoying. I'm pretty happy here. WE NEED A CBA.

I have tried to defend your points but now I'm pretty sick of your attitude. I was an organizer, I gave up my days off to get this group together, where were you? Don't tell me to get personally involved.

YOUR blogging does nothing for personal outreach, infact you drive people right back over to the company side. You sir are one of the biggest issues blocking the organization of this group. Your crap attitude does nothing for the organizational effort. You wanna help!?

Shut your mouth!

Latest resources

Back