JB Leadership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bavarian Chef said:
Actually, that post of mine was a 'lil harsh. In another window in my browser I am a slave to FliCA, trying to turn next month's schedule into the gold dust that Zeus squeezes out of his a$$ (when he farts, of course) -- sooooooooooo, since that's next to impossible right now, I am a little frustrated.

I have flown with some awesome captains and was just letting my sarcasm flow (was serious about legacy furloughees, though, or maybe I wasn't, hmm...).

DeliG -- are you pale too? Are you the captain that made me check out his ear hair?

No, I haven't even hit the line yet! I'm a new hire. But yes I am pale. Especially my bloated stomach.

Truckdriver said:
We can keep this post going or everyone can just admit that Neeleman and Barger are probably the two most honest airline execs in the industry. I don't think there are any other guys with as much integrity as these two have and if you don't agree, do some research and you will.

Lets hope these guys become the examples of the industry.

Bavarian Chef said:
DeliG -- are you pale too? Are you the captain that made me check out his ear hair?

Ok, there is a line as to what I will put up with on a fligt. And sir, that line is now behind me. :eek: Why in the world would anyone make you check out their ear hair? Thats just wrong. I actually flew with a guy at my last company that asked me if his pants made him look fat...I was speachless

Actually I had just opened a beer. But thanks for the ranting.

I think D-squared (not D dash 3) are decent dudes. Sometimes I get a little tired of the public reacharounds though by some of our more vocal posters.

I prefer to be called 'phat'.

Latest resources

Back