JB late on its bills?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flint4xx said:
Overheard through the grapevine: JetBlue is six months behind on fees due to the Orlando Airport. Not sure if it is for the new facilty or landing fees.

Anybody?

Before anybody gets their panties in a wad, this isn't an accusation, it is a question...

No big deals, most airlines pay their fees late, in fact, when I was at the airlines, we had a saying:

"We pay no bills before 90 days." After 90 days is when they start sending out the nasty letters.

Come on, JB'ers, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

flint4xx--can you post some pics if you and the missus are doing the postwoman? There are some hot letter carriers, btw. ;) TC

1BigRodeo said:
I asked someone where that rumor started, and they claim it was in the Orlando Sentinel. It was supposedly a flap over the hangar that was built between 17L/R. I searched the Sentinel website and found zippo. Seems like rumor gets legs, begins to run, trips and dies.....

Well, there you have it-- From the Orlando Slantinel.... the same newspaper that lost 1000s of subscribers for endorsing Kerry and its one sided reporting of the news...

I believe everything this media prints...

Flint4xx what the he11 are you worried about, you will be Captain soon at the worlds most profitable airline

I wouldn't toss and turn at night over some of the responses on FI

you have other things to expend your energy on, like finding a ski cabin when your company expands into DIA in 2006 and realizing that you have flown brand new airplanes all year long

man your life must suck, I hope you can sleep at night with all that stress

later bro

satpak77 said:
Flint4xx what the he11 are you worried about, you will be Captain soon at the worlds most profitable airline

And there it was, the complimentary reacharound!

BLUE BAYOU said:
Well, there you have it-- From the Orlando Slantinel.... the same newspaper that lost 1000s of subscribers for endorsing Kerry and its one sided reporting of the news...

I believe everything this media prints...

Amen brother

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back