• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB late on its bills?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This rumor is so true that GOAA has now also negotiated for a total of 3 gates at MCO and an option of up to 7 in the future for Jetblue... Right!!!!

I would be nervous if they DIDN'T have some late bills. They are Just like any other company in this great nation. Nothing to worry about.

I understand that with us not paying bills, Airbus has put off accepting our payments for another ten years. The French have included free Iraqi fuel for ten years as well. It is just a rumor.:laugh:

I asked someone where that rumor started, and they claim it was in the Orlando Sentinel. It was supposedly a flap over the hangar that was built between 17L/R. I searched the Sentinel website and found zippo. Seems like rumor gets legs, begins to run, trips and dies.....

Neeleman was on Bloomberg radio for an hour last night from 8-9 PM. The interviewer never mentioned anything about this nor did Neeleman.

G4G5 said:
Neeleman was on Bloomberg radio for an hour last night from 8-9 PM. The interviewer never mentioned anything about this nor did Neeleman.

Well that clinches it. It's a cover-up. :rolleyes:

Now, after a number of thoughful posts, I have actually learned some good information. Still haven't pinned the rumor down completely though...

Satpak: I know, I know...

You haven't "pinned it down?" Let me help you. You started it right here. Did that help?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back