• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB Candidates in phase II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
one gets addicted to the 95hr a month check..........

.Hang in there PhaseII'ers. We should find out some hiring numbers this week. If I were a betting man, I would say you guys should here something in a couple weeks.

We should hear something by this thursday or friday. There was an email about 'growth' for this week. I assumed it's more flying/cities/city pairs...

but it could've been about someone's mole...who knows...

I don't feel sorry for that guy.......call in sick!! It's that simple, pilots do it every day. These guys that are flying like this are part of the problem.
BTW, how do you know what this airline is doing in 20 years? Just curious.......I don't think anybody else does.

CD

I don't know what JetBlue will be doing in 20 years. I can however say, that based on their "business plan," It certainly will not be a "destination airline." I'm sure we will limp along, content on our New York and Boston market share. But growth beyond those markets? Come on. Look at our poor advertising campaigns, our failed growth into markets that were screaming for it, yet Southwest and Airtran just gobbled it up due to their aggressiveness and our unwillingness to step on any toes.

No. JetBlue is nothing but a large "regional" with blue shirts and delusions about being different. Tell me I'm wrong....

Man, I'd love to tell you you're wrong; I'm still fuming about AUS-SJC and CUN. Why the hell we are *************************-footing around the whole rest of the country is beyond me.

Man, I'd love to tell you you're wrong; I'm still fuming about AUS-SJC and CUN. Why the hell we are *************************-footing around the whole rest of the country is beyond me.

...fuming? because we just mention those routes and not pulling the trigger?

SAV is throwing itself at us like the fat chick the night before prom looking for a date.

Routes we should've started long ago...ORD-SJU, AUS-SJC/CUN, BWI-SJU, BWI-FLL/MCO,

And uh !!!! A T L !!!!

Wow...

You guys are way too smart to be pilots!

Maybe you all should go in to management...
Route planning, marketing and yield management... it's all so simple. Put the airplanes anywhere and they will make money!!

Robin Hayes would love to hear your "pearls of wisdom"!!!

Anyways, 40-90 new hires by Dec.

From the pilot call yesterday.

Good Luck to all

You guys are way too smart to be pilots!

Maybe you all should go in to management...
Route planning, marketing and yield management... it's all so simple. Put the airplanes anywhere and they will make money!!

Robin Hayes would love to hear your "pearls of wisdom"!!!

Easy to throw stones from that Airbus left seat. You're not frustrated to hear Southwest and Alaska picking up adding routes from a market (AUS) that we were going to develop while there's crickets on our end? Probably doesn't matter when you're gonna just stick to your 12 days a month of Red-eye turns and then hob-nob at FSC on your days off. Maybe you're one of those "project" guys getting 90 hours a month to hang out in the office?

As a matter of fact I do share my pearls of wisdom of with my chain of command about ideas to improve our service and network. I'm passionate about the airline and my career, and it's a different looking place from the right seat of the commuter jet (I'm doing 20 legs in 6 days this week). Thanks for being a smart-ass.

Latest resources

Back