• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb + alpa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good point by PCL.It seems to me JetBlue has a high quality motivated pilot group. You guys would benefit immensely from ALPA's resources. Don't listen to the bitter haters, they are miserable for a reason and it has nothing to do with anything ALPA has done.

It seems to me JetBlue has a high quality motivated pilot group.

No we don't. We have about the same level of motivation as the average American voter. You get lots of activity near an election and the rest of the time it's business as usual. The collective attention span is even worse. During an actual screw job you might get a third to even notice. The rest? Gee, what's that shiny thing over there? It's pathetic.

This is how it's going to be until we're bought. ALPA will fail. An inhouse will fail. After all, management will take care of us, just ask 2/3 of the pilots. Yikes, maybe the apathy is worse than the average American voter. There's a sad thought.

Hey I love my Perrone Leather Jacket but when its real cold i break out the perv flasher trenchie.

But the previous poster must be right I have never seen another pilot wearing a leather jacket.. Have you?

We must be the only ones.

PS We have a huge population of pilots here at JB that look in the mirror and are happy with their " OWN " special situation regardless of the stark realities of this industry as a whole. These people actually believe that Dave Barger is their friend and " Will do The Right Thing "

What just makes that so stomache cavity emptying pathetic is that for 8 years now the pilots at JB have taken it in the shorts yet those same people will use the argument that a union based cba will take to long.

I hate JetBlue. I hope you sorry a$$ losers go tits up before ALPA is voted in.

F-n jerks. Nice black leather jackets BTW.

I hope you get six kidney stones per year for the rest of your life. F-n Jerk.

By all means. I love it when ALPA burns money.
Bring it on - ALPA at JB is not going to happen in the near future.

I don't think you have a clue as to how on the edge the pilot group is.

Time is running out........... The lack of communication from anyone other than Jenny is screaming bad news.

IMHO

There was a Twilight Zone episode where the aliens come to earth clutching a manual called: To Serve Man. Remember that one?

So the aliens set about to fix everything that's wrong with the plant and pretty soon they're growing corn on barren land and turning deserts into wheat fields. This inspires great confidence and trust in the aliens.

For the first time ever, no one is starving. Food is so plentiful and cheap, everyone seems to be prospering and happy. Then, in one of those classic Rod Serling twists, it is discovered that To Serve Man is actually the title of a cookbook and the aliens have been secretly eating humans all along...

I can't remember where I was going with this.

I hate JetBlue. I hope you sorry a$$ losers go tits up before ALPA is voted in.

F-n jerks. Nice black leather jackets BTW.

LOL! Poop in your pants today?:crying: Sounds like someone is still hoping to get a job.

I don't think you have a clue as to how on the edge the pilot group is.

Time is running out........... The lack of communication from anyone other than Jenny is screaming bad news.

IMHO

Who needs the wrc communications... we have bluepilots!

Latest resources

Back