• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190 Raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder which Union the JB pilots will take up...

They could stay in house and call it the Blue U.

Last edited:
You are either delusional, or you have figured out how to set the blue juice on fire and smoke it.

I stop drinking juice of any color long time ago (including the ALPA juice). In my opinion a lot of JB pilots are over reacting to the latest road show news. I just don't think getting ALPA on the property now will help our cause, just my opinion!!!

I stop drinking juice of any color long time ago (including the ALPA juice). In my opinion a lot of JB pilots are over reacting to the latest road show news. I just don't think getting ALPA on the property now will help our cause, just my opinion!!!

Kaki,

I'm glad you are happy here and are enthusiastic about the future under our current system. With all due respect, you've only been here for a short time and your assessment of the situation, both current and future, is VASTLY different from mine. Some of these posts could be construed as over reacting. IMO, a lot of it is not.

I still like coming to work and do all the stuff that we've been doing (OET, CI manipulation, crossing a belt, getting food) all along. Having said that, and after listening to D&D today, I don't think that our compensation and benefits will improve until we have REAL negotiations. Do the math. Regardles, we have a great bunch of guys to fly with (except for a few).

But if only ALPA.....

Kaki,

I'm glad you are happy here and are enthusiastic about the future under our current system. With all due respect, you've only been here for a short time and your assessment of the situation, both current and future, is VASTLY different from mine. Some of these posts could be construed as over reacting. IMO, a lot of it is not.

I still like coming to work and do all the stuff that we've been doing (OET, CI manipulation, crossing a belt, getting food) all along. Having said that, and after listening to D&D today, I don't think that our compensation and benefits will improve until we have REAL negotiations. Do the math. Regardles, we have a great bunch of guys to fly with (except for a few).

Remember ALPA will only charge you 2% to fight a no-win situation on pay and healthcare. So now you'll be taking home less pay with a "real" union on the property. Another pay cut for the Blue Boys. I'd go in-house if I were you.

Can't you guys get to the point
a little more rapidly? This whole
darn thread took me forever
to read.

$67 -190 FO Jetblue yr 12
$127 -777 FO CAL yr 12
Not bad Jetblue. Not Bad. (Insert sarcasm here)
Until the mergers and you are furloughed for the good of the company. Uh, all 800+ captains at JB have been on property 7 yrs or less. Makes 12 yr comparison seem weird eh?

Latest resources

Back