• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard there were about 6 737's on the ground at Winston Salem.

I noticed the 757 was flying today. Weren't all operations suspended on Friday due to the act of vandalism on a Pace executive? Or is it possible that Triton has asked for their airplanes to be returned? This would explain why the MLW aircraft are still flying - because they are owned by MLW.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Don't go to the doc because it won't be covered. Please contact Mr. Foss to help in this matter.

PACE UPDATE:
At 6:30 pm on 09/18/2009 I was notified verbally by phone from a BCBSNC Representative that the PACE Airlines Group Health Insurance Plan was Terminated. The wire transfer promised by William Rodgers never was completed by Rodgers as promised by the end of today. They actually gave him an extra day to complete this transaction.
Please be aware this was verbally communicated to me and I expect to see this in writing early next week before I considered it Official from BCBS.

I would ask that all PACE employees gather any BCBS documents that they have in their possession that show any and all denied/pending claims for from August 1st 2009 through Current Date and wait for further instructions.

The NC Dept of Insurance Investigation will require having you fill out a statement form, and for us to do some work in totaling your outstanding denied or pending claims. The statement form will be a notarized document basically stating that you were not notified verbally or in writing 45 days prior to cancellation. It also states that you as the employee were making premium payments that were being deducted from your paycheck.

I will be re-contacting you by email when I have further information.

****Again, please remember this was a verbally communicated to me over the phone and I expect to have written confirmation hopefully on Monday or Tuesday.

I wanted to get this out due to some of you contacting me about medical appointments for early next week.

I have about 43 employees on this distribution list. If you know of someone not receiving this please have them send me an email on Monday and I will add them to the distribution list.

An email response is not required to this email notification. I will send another notice when I have more information or an official BCBS letter of termination in hand.

Thank you!

Lance Foss
Criminal Investigations Division
North Carolina Department of Insurance
1201 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-1201
Telephone: 919.807.6840
Cell Phone: 919.218.4179
Fax: 919.715.1156
mail: [email protected]

Latest resources

Back