• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

It's official

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
who's in charge then? I thought the letter from WCR said deal consumated by 9/1/09?

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Monday's a holiday, so in order to get it done "by" 9/1/09, it would have had to gotten done on Friday at the latest.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
You're right, forget the holiday part, everything else remains the same.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
So what's the latest this week?

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Guess there's just no good news anywhere these days.

EatinRamen

Total Time
4500+
Some food for thought. I've gathered a few scraps of info from here and there, some rumor, some info gathered from a Google search...

1. Rumors of a man named Nelson Ramiz walking around in corporate asking questions. Possibly an investor or buyer.
2. Someone on jobvent.com posts a link from climbto350.com about Falcon Air looking to hire FAR 121 mechanics in Winston.
3. Nelson Ramiz was a former share holder for Aeropostal, the national airline of Venezuela after the government sold it off to raise cash.
4. Several years back, Falcon Air Express, based out of Miami, operated flights for Aeropostal.
5. Aeropostal pretty much goes out of existence in Venezuela.
6. Falcon Air Express files for bankrupcy in 2006.
7. In 2007, Nelson Ramiz buys Falcon Air for $3mil.
8. Falcon Air now flies routes for Direct Air, who coincidentally, Pace has filed a lawsuit against (Direct Air) for 1.45 mil.

So, rumors of Ramiz walking around Pace corporate offices, and now Falcon Air looking to hire 121 mechanics in Winston...

I'm just reading the so called tea leaves here.

Squirrel29

Your tea leaves are all messed up. PM me with your real name I will let you in on what I know.

eyeh8flt

This Biz is a Goat Rope.
Total Time
1 MIL
One of the biggest problems is the lack of information. No one really knows the status of anything. Hope something happens soon.