NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
Some food for thought. I've gathered a few scraps of info from here and there, some rumor, some info gathered from a Google search...
1. Rumors of a man named Nelson Ramiz walking around in corporate asking questions. Possibly an investor or buyer.
2. Someone on jobvent.com posts a link from climbto350.com about Falcon Air looking to hire FAR 121 mechanics in Winston.
3. Nelson Ramiz was a former share holder for Aeropostal, the national airline of Venezuela after the government sold it off to raise cash.
4. Several years back, Falcon Air Express, based out of Miami, operated flights for Aeropostal.
5. Aeropostal pretty much goes out of existence in Venezuela.
6. Falcon Air Express files for bankrupcy in 2006.
7. In 2007, Nelson Ramiz buys Falcon Air for $3mil.
8. Falcon Air now flies routes for Direct Air, who coincidentally, Pace has filed a lawsuit against (Direct Air) for 1.45 mil.
So, rumors of Ramiz walking around Pace corporate offices, and now Falcon Air looking to hire 121 mechanics in Winston...