• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: USAirways Wants American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW I read about Skiles getting a SIC type rating in that beautifully restored DC-7 now on display in CLT. Why SIC-did he tube his PIC checkride?

He also made his way into the witness box in fed court in PHX. A jury found USAPA guilty of DFR violations in less than 2 hours deliberation time in a unanimous verdict. Apparently the testimony of these 2 superheros was not very compelling.

Verdict that was OVERTURNED by the 9Th. And all proceedings STRICKEN from record due to the courtroom shenanigans of the West's pocket judge. Remind me again how the Wake trial concluded.....

According to the daughter-in-law I just sit in a seat and push the "land" button and the auto-pilot does it all....I tried to tell her but I could tell it wasn't sinking in.

Wait - we have an "land" button? And here I am this whole time using this steering wheel thingy along with these 2 levers. Damn I knew I should have paid attention during systems.

Last edited:
Wait - we have an "land" button? And here I am this whole time using this steering wheel thingy along with these 2 levers. Damn I knew I should have paid attention during systems.

It's just to the right of the take off button...duh

Last edited:
Sully soiled himself once he took the stand in the DFR case in PHX. All West pilots lost any respect for him when he did USAPA a favor and tried to use his fame where he had no place being. Both are long gone from LCC thank God. P.S.- Is Cleary flying or out on medical like most ex-USAPA henchmen?

I had a full response - but i decided it was a waste of typing - i hope everything works out fine for u in the next merger since u have been so unhappy in the last one

Metrojet

Verdict that was OVERTURNED by the 9Th.
True. So how come the company's DJ suit quoted the Addington case so often? Surely if it didn't matter the judge would've said so. I know you believe the appellate court ruled on merit versus ripeness but Judge Silver should be educating you soon enough.
And all proceedings STRICKEN from record due to the courtroom shenanigans of the West's pocket judge.
Does the West own Judge Silver as well? What about the judges who dismissed the RICO, MDA, and status-quo suits and imposed the work slow-down injunction? Believe me, if the West had judges in our pocket people like you would be personally liable for the damage the East's treachery has caused us.
Remind me again how the Wake trial concluded.....
Okay: the jury unanimously decided in about two hours that USAPA violated it Duty to Fairly Represent the West pilots. Any thing else you need reminded?

Metrojet, go ahead a spin your DREAM DOH tale. Face it, Sully and Skiles had no place in a courtroom about something they had nothing to do in the making, just showboating with their 15 minutes of fame. No respect for USAPA stoogies that jumped of the sinking USS USAPA and do not have a dog in this fight anymore. I loved Sully's daughter's integrity tale the best!!!

P.S. - Mckee is going DOL about his election lost with Tracy P. helping, talk about sore losers....

Latest resources

Back