Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's official my doctor says these schedules are making me PHYSICALLY SICK!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love taking the kids to the park on a hot day. All the hottie MILF's love seeing a dad with 3 kids. Works good in the produce section of your local supermarket too ;) G'luck!

Kids are the best chick magnet there is.

Those murder CDO schedules gave me the push I needed to GTF out of Mesa. I have no doubt whatsoever they WERE killing me . . . believe it or not, Mesa's CDO's are even worse (i.e. the "camping trips")

And let me tell you . . . the grass IS greener on the other side.

But good luck to you . . . . life is way to short to be tired and miserable all the time. I would've quit aviation soon myself if something better hadn't come along.

Originally Posted by inthegoo
I am leaving 8 years at SkyWest to be a stay at home dad, and thank god, it will be saving my health (among other things)

-GOO

You think a stay at home dad is easy????? How many kids and how old are they!!

Gee, Surf I dont see where I said in your quote of me where I said anything about "easy"?

goo....u are such a pu$$y! did u call in sick at an out station?? ha ha...send me a pic of the kid on the course!!

Originally Posted by inthegoo
I am leaving 8 years at SkyWest to be a stay at home dad, and thank god, it will be saving my health (among other things)

-GOO

Gee, Surf I dont see where I said in your quote of me where I said anything about "easy"?

You sir are right! I stand corrected and for that I am dearly sorry!

LOL.... Don't get me wrong, if my wife would make just a bit more money I'd be doing the same!

ya know its funny, there is a huge pilot shortage right now, but it doesnt seem to matter, management is holding their ground,

heck they are only sweetening the deal for new hires with bonuses, we seniors are gettin left in the cold, how do we play this shortage to get back what we have lost?

-goo

I hear ya, it's really sad...I think it would help a lot if somehow we could all pull together again, instead of allowing management to pit us against one another!
It seems a lot of people would rather stick their heads in the sand, than admit the damage these management ploys like Ho-jets cause! These days every airline management group loves to compare rates with the lowest bottom feeders to prevent any possible improvements in salary and benefits at what used to be decent places to work...

why do alot of pilots think they were smart enough to go through med school, just because they cruched their way through a few type rides.

Med school is harder than memorizing a few memory items and botching your way through some v1 cuts.

Because a lot of pilots were Dean's List types in science and engineering who could have done anything they put their mind to. I have known some absolutely intelligent guys that fly for a living. It really has nothing to do with passing a type ride.

Latest resources

Back