• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official...Compass gets the first 20 American owned E175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will this be JFK flying? I read somewhere a few months ago that they were looking for Northeast flying for these.

EV has really swell CRJ-200 and ERJ-145 programs. Wonder why we didn't get the flying?

Interesting.....Mesa missed the boat

Another kick in the balls to eagle. I hope no eagle pilots jumps ship to go to CompASS. that would be Parker's wet dream, putting the overpaid eagle pilots back at first year pay. As a former waterskier Hulas cares only about his bottom dollar do some research on trans states/trans states holdings. oh i almost forgot F U GoJets. Best of luck to eagle/envoy it's tough to compete against Mesa, PSA, Drunk Doug and other bottom feeders in this regional rat race to the bottom.

This message is hidden because Mercyful Fate is on your ignore list.

niceeeeeeeeee!

When you can't keep up and your only comeback is calling someone a putz, this is the best choice for you. Besides, I know damn well you cannot stand not reading my posts, so you just take me off, read, and then put it back on and post this. Weak stuff

Compass has a pool of pilots readily available to start class. They are called Endeavor first officers.

Latest resources

Back