It's official...ASA to operate UAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
welcome to the UEX party, ASA

wonder how senior this is gonna go. Lots of commuters looking to bail out of the ATL.

Five stars so soon?

The Fonz won't like this!!! It waters down the meaning of stars!!

Yep-

Maybe so, probably not. That sack of dog splooge would probably not tell you the truth if his life depended on it.

Personally-I think he is just turning the screws on the pilot group-to get everyone to vote in PBS..... He is pretending to dangle a carrot in front of our dumb asses that he couldn't possibly dangle in reality.

-Has anyone even stopped to consider the implications of upper management revealing important strategic plans to pilots in some recurrent training class? Even before this information is made public? I think it is pretty much illegal-just ask Martha Stewart.

-Hence- I think SH is totally full of it, and he is just trying to get everyone to jump on the PBS train as an act of desparation. If he were privy to such information, he would not be silly enough to share it with some blabbermouth pilots! SH doesn't srtike me as a Mensa member-but he could not possibly be that retarded.

-B.S. Flag going up-Sky High!

Couldn't resist.

New names for ASA????

I'l start with U-DELTOID EXPRESSION (said with a slight urban lisp)

it is not illegal to reveal insider information to employees. It is illegal for those employees to buy or sell securities based on that info.

Latest resources

Back