Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! - Worst thing you did on an overnight....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Problow said:
Co Pilots girlfriend stayed in my room after he passed out.

I always thought that was a GOOD thing... ;) TC

P.S.--The worst things I've done on an overnight were things that didn't happen but could have been disasterous. Yeah, I'll admit I ride a moped, too. :rolleyes:

I was dragged along into going to a topless dancer club once (as a married man, I normally don't do that, although I went to more than a couple in my single days). I figured "what the hell; there's no harm in looking." As I walked across the parking lot, I suddenly had the notion to take off my wedding band, not because I expected any kind of action, but because it made me feel self-concious. I stuck it in my pocket. When I went to pull out my wallet to pay the cover charge, the ring popped out and rolled along the floor for quite a few people to see (including dancers) as I chased it. I'm sure more than one or two were thinking "What a scumbag!". Talk about someone "up there" trying to tell me something!

It was embarrasing, but I still had a good time. Haven't been to one since!

leardawg said:
I was dragged along into going to a topless dancer club once (as a married man, I normally don't do that, although I went to more than a couple in my single days). I figured "what the hell; there's no harm in looking." As I walked across the parking lot, I suddenly had the notion to take off my wedding band, not because I expected any kind of action, but because it made me feel self-concious. I stuck it in my pocket. When I went to pull out my wallet to pay the cover charge, the ring popped out and rolled along the floor for quite a few people to see (including dancers) as I chased it. I'm sure more than one or two were thinking "What a scumbag!". Talk about someone "up there" trying to tell me something!

It was embarrasing, but I still had a good time. Haven't been to one since!

So that was YOU! Damn Leardawg, you were having the most fun out of all the people there. I thought they would never get that pile of stripper off you! Ha, just kidding man.

My experience also involves a strip club.....hmmmm...starting to notice a pattern here.... In Calgary Canada and we always have to drive our owners and their friends around after they get back from fishing so they can go to Caesar's Steakhouse, eat and get lit and then go to the French Maid (Stripclub). You've never rolled in style fellas until you pull up to a stripclub in a 10 pax van baby! There are some interesting activities inside that involve a looney and a moist area on a stripper south of the equator (for those of you who have been there, you know what I mean). I won't go into intricate detail but I walked away with a t-shirt and a couple autographed posters which I left in my hotel room.

LegacyDriver said:
What is the *WORST* thing you have done on an overnight...?

Mine is related to weight. I can't reveal more.

LOL

Must have taken home the fat chick at the end of the night, huh?

A waitress from a restaurant about 500 feet from the hotel we stay at waaay tooo often...

This may or may not be true:

Met a nurse from Ohio in SAN on an overnight. Had a fun evening and things progressed. Next morning, she was walking to the bathroom to get dressed and catch a flight back to OH and her boyfriend. Only problem is she had a perfect red hand print (which may or may not have been the size of my hand) on her behind. This was several hrs later. I didn't have the heart to tell her..........

stripclubs in Canada are the best !!! you don't have to tip the damn wh***** !

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back