• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's all the pilots fault.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who read the entire communication with an open and objective mind, and care at all about this company, should be able to understand the fallacy of the destructive agenda from the minority.

Problem is, the 5% who are causing the problems may end up being the only ones who get what they want.

Unfortunately, it's unlikey someone like that will ever see his own selfishness for what it is because he will never take responsibility for his own unfulfilled expectations and demands.

El Chupacabra said:
Hey! Thats what I said when Mr Bill cried poor on the infamous POSTA DVD!

Nah, no violins, just a drum roll at dawn while I had it shot to pieces by a squad of cub scouts in my court yard... Thankfully, there were no cameras.

Fracster said:
If this union is so bad for the company then why, under the former union which did little or nothing for us, were the contracts as poor and miserable as the one we were offered in December?

Can you guys at least be consistent in your arguments? Is everything bad as the above post claims or just the pay as the two below claim? Was the old union terrible and ineffective, or did they deliver on everything but pay?

Hogprint said:
Our union has delivered on most things, just not pay. The other frax best us only on pay, and it's just a couple of grand more a year.

beytzim said:
Netjets is a great company, except for the money. The schedule is great, the benefits are very good, job security is unmatched, the airplanes are well maintained, and despite the current bickering, the company follows the FARs to the letter. Yes, you can make 100k+ at joe's sh^t ball 135 charter company where you're only on call 24/7 seven days a week, you have to carry mx items all the time, cause that's the way the business is. So what if you have to ferry the airplane back if it exceeds 14 hours, it's a 91 ferry. Besides you should be happy, they paid your moving expenses when you left your childhood town to come there.

Fracster said:
Another winter will come and go with pilots and their families going without. during this period we will have over 20% of the pilot group elligible for food stamps and the rest will just get by. I know for myself and my kids it will be another lacking holiday season. I suppose it is to be expected since its been this way for so many years.

Stop the BS....you've got other pilots on here claiming that 98% of the pilots are receiving captains pay, and you've got the union officials quoted in the Columbus Dispatch as saying that NJA pilots average between $50,000 - $72,000 per year.

Clearly this doesnt qualify for food stamps.

Again - get your stories straight and stop posting this inconsistent crap.

FamilyGuy said:
Stop the BS....you've got other pilots on here claiming that 98% of the pilots are receiving captains pay...
So you're saying that $37,000 per year for a turbojet captain flying the richest folks in the world is something we should be proud of, because 98% are receiving captain's pay? I made more as a regional FO. And depending where you live, on $37000 you may need food stamps.

And depending where you live, on $37000 you may need food stamps.

yes, grump but the lovely thing about NJA is that you can move to an area that offers better cost of living. Most people are tied to an area based on their job - you are not.

Latest resources

Back