• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It Has Begun!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's really cool that the esteemed general counsel actually served the section 6 notice for you all. He's getting better.

Is there any chance we can just outlast Art? How old is he?

Now that was funny.

You guys should pop over to the IBT board and inject some humor. Things sometimes get a little too serious over there, plus we like to see interest internally.

B

Buschpilot said:
Now that was funny.

You guys should pop over to the IBT board and inject some humor. Things sometimes get a little too serious over there, plus we like to see interest internally.

B

It's less unseemly to anonymously wish for a company's Vice President and
General Counsel to die of old age than to do it under a real name. :D

embdrvr said:
Sure they are. After all they both have propellers and P&W engines if I remember the details correctly. They both make money for their respective carrier. Of course that 400 carries a lot more people and makes a lot more money. But hey, they're the same, right? Maybe your managment could convince skywest managment that the Brasilia drivers should be making at least as much as the Q-400 drivers.

I don't think comparing a 74 seat airplane to a 30 seat? airplane is fair. It has twice the revenue potential then the Q200. The Brasalia rate should stack up against the Q200, and that is all, IHMO. And in fact, since it has four more seats, has roughly the same block times as the RJ, and is actually larger then the RJ, the rates should be the same for the RJ and Q400.

rgnlwannabe said:
I don't think comparing a 74 seat airplane to a 30 seat? airplane is fair. It has twice the revenue potential then the Q200. The Brasalia rate should stack up against the Q200, and that is all, IHMO. And in fact, since it has four more seats, has roughly the same block times as the RJ, and is actually larger then the RJ, the rates should be the same for the RJ and Q400.

Ahhh but you need an extra week of training to fly the RJ

Latest resources

Back