Island Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks

Thanks for info on how the process works. Does anyone know if they use a sim. for the interview in HNL? I know they were sometimes using one in ATL, but I was curious as to HNL. (ie. what type of sim., anywhere to practice)

I interviewed in HNL the end of June and didn't get a sim. But you never know when that trend might change.

Have any of you guys (Rogue5, whereamI, wowjack, skyride56) heard anything new from IA?

Have any of you received interview(face to face) offers yet? If so, when and where?

I've been in the pool since June and am continually trying to get an idea of how things are progressing with regards to interviews, future classes, expansion, etc. Any new info anyone could pass along would be great. Thanks.

Nothing new

I did the face-to-face interview in atlanta 4 weeks ago. Haven't heard a thing from IA since. Was told to expect something in 3-4 weeks so, i'm not going to hold my breath. I think it took around 10 weeks for the last group of interviewees to get the word. I'm going to send an email to niki later this week.

SR

No love from Island Air

Nope, none at all... Joe E told me 2 - 3 weeks from the phone interview: it has now been 5.

Keep following up on your other options. As my boss told me "Get all the job offers you can then you can decide when they give you class dates..."

I have not heard anything yet either. Of course you must remember they are running on island time, so 2-3 weeks actually means 2-3 months. I will wait patiently and see what happens!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back