Island Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dash,

I've been studying prairie dogs and their patterns in the chaos for the past 6 months and I came up with the same; that it's not IF, but WHEN IA has a class.:p The prairie dogs provided a much clearer vision compared to breaking up discarded styrofoam chunks with old orange plastic hot wheels tracks.

Seriously though, thanks for the add'l info. (And any future info too!)

Congratulations

I have no psychic abilities, but I did read that Aloha has a new hire class on Jan. 6th. So I would look for IA to follow suit and have a new hire class very soon as well.

Anyone surfing the northern swell yet? Have any poolies heard of a classdate? What about HR, anybody get word since the J.E. phone interview? I am still hoping for a happy new year! :p

I wish I was able to surf the north swell.....actually maybe I better stay away from the large north until I get warmed back up.(hurling prairie dogs through 6" PVC pipe is much more fun anyway; they get an awesome bowl ride and they seem to love it).

I, myself, have heard absolutely nothing officially from HR. Unofficially, I, as I'm sure you, have heard some interesting things: Aloha acquiring their $45 mil. loan and planning expansion, the possibility of NO furloughs at HAL now, and as much as 50 poolies here at IA(they've gotta do SOMETHING with us eventually!:D ). I have "heard" that there "could" be a class in Jan., but more likely, it would be in Feb. It seems to me that this is the calm before the storm(of classes being held). Nothing.....nothing.....nothing....then BAM! A bunch of classes planned and we all get called(emailed)! Of course, maybe this theory is just my wishful thinking getting the best of me. Two days from now will mark 6 months waiting in the pool. (Hugh, I know its been longer for you-and probably a few others- but at least you're in the water though :cool: ). Maybe the time for classes will be when Aloha has more classes after Jan. 6th. (Mar.?)

I am also hoping for a happy new year......

Latest resources

Back