Island Air Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dude(mcpilot),
Pinnacle... with 4000 total, you probably upgrade in 3 months, I was in the hotel van the other day from Harrisburg and an FO I sitting next to had an upgrade class. He was only online for three months.

good luck

Last edited:
Hugh Jorgan said:
Clearly reading comprehension is as much a challenge for Slatsnfive as is constucting a complete, proper sentence. Heck, when I returned to the Islands at age 18, I moved straight into a place in Nanakuli and lived there for four years. I couldn't have been treated better by my neighbors. The same holds true for my many years spent on Ewa Beach road. Some of my best friends for life still live on that road. I can't figure out how dumbass here thinks that somehow advocating a relocation to the islands and repeated statements that you'll find a few dickheads like him in every corner of the world equates to evidence of mistreatment in early days of residence. I suppose I'm reminded yet again of one of the downsides of the islands being a lack of satisfactory public education. If Slats could locate a dictionary, much less use one, he'd likely find that there are two accepted spellings for the 50th state. One with and one without his beloved okina. He can kiss my okole.

So allow me to understand you're defense, just because you lived in Nanakuli for four years, and also some time spent on Ewa beach road, that you classify yourself as local? Boy, I've heard that same song and dance too many times. But it always crack's me up to hear the same tune again from another self-appointed local, thanks for the laugh!

Chalk up another one fo' da hui!

It's also funny that your like a little puppet, I got you to go look in the dictionary. I wonder what else I can control you to do. Hhmmmmm, seems pretty endless, but your too easy of a target, as demonstrated earlier, your pathetic!

Last edited:
slatsnfive said:
So allow me to understand you're defense, just because you lived in Nanakuli for four years, and also some time spent on Ewa beach road, that you classify yourself as local? .
Uhh... all I said was that I was treated well. I didn't classify myself as anything. Any Kama'aina knows one can't really be "local" unless one attended high school in the Islands...even the same one that failed Slats so miserably. Again, Slats shows off his great lack of reading comprehension. I'm not sure what I'm supposedly defending. I'm still just saying that most people are great in the Islands-full of Aloha. One doesn't have to be "local" to understand the concept of Aloha. The concept is clearly lost on Slats, however.
slatsnfive said:
Chalk another on up fo' da hui!.
Another self-appointed Hui member? There are a lot of Hui's, but there's only one "Da Hui" (O' He'e Nalu) Anyone else here doubt the existence of an authentic pair of black shorts in this characters' dresser?

slatsnfive said:
It's also funny that your like a little puppet, I got you to go look in the dictionary. I wonder what else I can control you to do.
I look in the dictionary nearly daily, and without fail when I am going to put pen to paper. It's rather apparent the same isn't true of Slats.

slatsnfive said:
Just to let you know einstein, you don't put an "okina" in the word Hawaiian.
If thats what you were suggesting, you're classic!
Actually, it was only half of what I was suggesting. However, the okina in the word Hawaiian is perfectly acceptable. I find the lack of consistency amusing. However, in the word "that's", the apostrophe is not optional. Slats is proving to be quite the entertainer.

Ahhh, the battle of wits with an unarmed opponent...

Standing by for the next great example of public school excellence.:p

Hugh Jorgan said:
Uhh... all I said was that I was treated well. I didn't classify myself as anything. Any Kama'aina knows one can't really be "local" unless one attended high school in the Islands...even the same one that failed Slats so miserably. Again, Slats shows off his great lack of reading comprehension. I'm not sure what I'm supposedly defending. I'm still just saying that most people are great in the Islands-full of Aloha. One doesn't have to be "local" to understand the concept of Aloha. The concept is clearly lost on Slats, however.
Another self-appointed Hui member? There are a lot of Hui's, but there's only one "Da Hui" (O' He'e Nalu) Anyone else here doubt the existence of an authentic pair of black shorts in this characters' dresser?

I look in the dictionary nearly daily, and without fail when I am going to put pen to paper. It's rather apparent the same isn't true of Slats.

Ah yes, the bookworm extrodinaire! I bet you're the person that everyone beat up in school!

Hugh Jorgan said:
Ladies and gentlemen, one sad thing that is true is that the public schools in Hawaii are the worst in the nation.
Brah, please! Being Navy/Air Force, you must've spent some time in scenic Mississippi. I'd much rather my groms get pub ed in HI. At least they would learn pidgen and how fo' surf!

And not to get in the middle of the discussion you and slats have going on but, I believe the point is that if you're not sure about moving to HI, it's probably not a good idea.

Shoots!

Latest resources

Back