Island Air Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hugh Jorgan said:
Apparently you. Who the hell do you think filled out the profile? By the way, is that a question or a statement? What is contradicting? Ladies and gentlemen, one sad thing that is true is that the public schools in Hawaii are the worst in the nation. A look at slatsnfive's statement essentially illustrates that fact. Anyway, come on out. Most of the people in Hawaii are awesome. Don't let a couple of inbreds ruin your time. There are folks like that everywhere you go. I'm reminded of an interesting welcome to Tennessee at a property management office once upon a time, but that's a story for another time....

Now it's clear. You are a typical case of someone being mistreated when you went to Hawai'i, and now your upset, let it go man. By the way thats how you spell Hawai'i, that little apostrophe between the two i's is called in "okina", Thats a Hawaiian word for informational purposes. I guess they don't teach you that in the mainland.

Unfortunately, some locals suffer from APC (Asian Penis Complex) which is similar to mainland Napoleons Complex. If you move here be prepared to have some locals always proving what a big man they are and how tuff and correct they are. It’s a drag however, the advantage is the local women will want your HP (Haole Penis). If you can read and spell at the 5th grade level life will come very easy for you in Hawaii. Want to come, up to you bruddah.

StrangeBrew said:
Unfortunately, some locals suffer from APC (Asian Penis Complex) which is similar to mainland Napoleons Complex. If you move here be prepared to have some locals always proving what a big man they are and how tuff and correct they are. It’s a drag however, the advantage is the local women will want your HP (Haole Penis). If you can read and spell at the 5th grade level life will come very easy for you in Hawaii. Want to come, up to you bruddah.

Talk about one having a complex! Whatever primes you up before a big date :)

slatsnfive said:
Now it's clear. You are a typical case of someone being mistreated when you went to Hawai'i, and now your upset, let it go man. By the way thats how you spell Hawai'i, that little apostrophe between the two i's is called in "okina", Thats a Hawaiian word for informational purposes. I guess they don't teach you that in the mainland.
Clearly reading comprehension is as much a challenge for Slatsnfive as is constucting a complete, proper sentence. Heck, when I returned to the Islands at age 18, I moved straight into a place in Nanakuli and lived there for four years. I couldn't have been treated better by my neighbors. The same holds true for my many years spent on Ewa Beach road. Some of my best friends for life still live on that road. I can't figure out how dumbass here thinks that somehow advocating a relocation to the islands and repeated statements that you'll find a few dickheads like him in every corner of the world equates to evidence of mistreatment in early days of residence. I suppose I'm reminded yet again of one of the downsides of the islands being a lack of satisfactory public education. If Slats could locate a dictionary, much less use one, he'd likely find that there are two accepted spellings for the 50th state. One with and one without his beloved okina. He can kiss my okole.

Ok slatsn whatever, this is that Mcpilot guy. Well I started this thread so I'll try to finish it.... You can relax now because I cancelled the interview (thanks to the advice of the other helpful, professional pilots here...) so you don't have to worry about us mainland scum coming over and polluting your precious HawaI'I.

Listen dude, I'm on furlough. I keep running in to brick walls in my job search cuz I don't have any turbine/121 PIC. If there are opportunities at WP try to be helpful next time instead of being selfish. You gotta learn we are all on the same team here (no mater what paint job is on the side of our plane) and we do WHATEVER we can to help out the next guy. You never know what may come back to ya.

slatsnfive said:
By the way thats how you spell Hawai'i, that little apostrophe between the two i's is called in "okina", Thats a Hawaiian word for informational purposes.
Anyone else catch a little irony here?;)

ShizeyMcPilot said:
You can relax now because I cancelled the interview (thanks to the advice of the other helpful, professional pilots here...) so you don't have to worry about us mainland scum coming over and polluting your precious HawaI'I.
I just hope your decision was based on practical factors and not some tired, old "stay away, haole" drivel.
Good luck out there.

Hey Shizeymcpilot,

Try Colgan Air. Much faster upgrade than at Island Air. Plus it is real flying, not that fair-weathered inter-island flying that you'll find in the islands. Anybody can do that :)

Latest resources

Back