Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sacka,

Better run that quote. In your fevered, Kool-Aid soaked cortex I think you're imagining this.

Now that you're a part of the largest B-scale, PFT airline you're certainly qualified to recognize that in other operations.

BTW, my HNL/OGG/BOS layovers this month are great. HNL/OGG are particularly sweet because they're Sacka/Lyinvixin free. I guess if you want to go to Hawai'i you could always buy a ticket.

I make more $$$ flying a LGA premium pay turnaround than you do jerking gear on your 3 day trip.....1 hour after I block in, the wife meets me at Cayman Airways and 1:20 later we are in Grand Cayman playing golf followed by a sunset dinner....and I am still money ahead of the regional gear jerking pilot Fudgepacker...who is still on Day 1 of a 3 Day.....

Bwahahaha!........no wonder youre miserable......

Curb your Gerbil Fudgepacker.....the Alaska wonder boy!.......

Last edited:
You have a wonderful fantasy life, Sacka. You're on your 4th airline, your 2nd or 3rd foreign Buy-A-Bride and you can't break 100 on the links. And you have to fly overtime trips to afford it all. Yeah, Sacka, you rock....

Fudgepacker....

Your a gear-jerker for a regional airline flying to Kotzbue and Barrow in a third world jet....You know, and everyone else knows, your "career" is a joke......your an ALPA loser who gives negotiating and career advice to everyone else while promoting B-scales and C-scales at Alaska.....

Curb your Gerbil Fudgepacker......ALPA's man-child....

No, I wasn't a Filipino or Thai mail order bride...

Gays, Grandes, Grannies, and Trannies! Ah, I love it! A new bag tag for those with a sense of humor, on both sides of the fence!!!

Latest resources

Back