Is this Appropriate?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AV1ATRX said:
This thread just about sums it all up, doesn't it?

Thank you AV1ATRX.

That was my point exactly.

JetPilot500

I can see how some people are amused by that picture. To each his/her own I guess. What I've found funny in the past is that one of my sisters, who has down syndrome, and of course does not have the best spelling or writing technique, is really no worse at it than some of the pilots I see writing on this board!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You'd think if a person can learn how to fly a jet airplane they could learn how to spell correctly......

OK, I think I can bring this thread to a screaching hault (or get it moving at mach 3)

I think everyone who is judging people for finding the joke funny is missing the joke. THE KID IS NOT THE JOKE.... WE ARE!!!!! (yes I include myself)

The context of the joke isnt a kid who is different, its that we can all be a bunch of dumb arses. If you break the joke down and look at a single part, your going to miss the intent. I can prove to you this point by showing you how anything can be funny if put in the right context.

Pick a subject...... rape..... ok rape

Rape is not funny until you put it in the correct context.

Picture Porky Pig rapping Elmer Fudd......

Its all about the context......

My god peolpe

You should be ashamed of yourselves.........all of you.

No one pointed out the fact that his shoes were on the wrong feet.

But it was tacky...............so much so I saved it as my background.

Phishn@daves:

You need to buy me a new laptop because I threw up on mine laughing so hard at your response. I swear we are all a real piece of work here. Thanks for the laugh!!

PS Name one person who didn't go back and look at that picture after reading Phisn@daves response?!

I don't really care if it's PC or not but it certainly isn't "funny". The word I would use is tacky, very tacky.

"tacky", "not PC" = no difference. PC is a realistic concept of what is and is not socially acceptable. There is nothing wrong with political correctness. However, there is something wrong with the abusive use of the term "PC" as a way of minimizing or villifying certain ideals.

All PC aside, even in a pure humor discipline, this isn't even remotely funny. Perhaps it is to those that are easily entertained.

Latest resources

Back