Is this Appropriate?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetPilot500

I don't think this is politically correct, but it definately seemed to apply to all of us on Flightinfo.com.

Click Here >>> Arguing on the Internet

ROFL,
JetPilot500

It may not be PC, but is sure is funny!!

BTW, I used to coach Special Olympic kids back in the day, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Thanks for the laugh...

I don't really care if it's PC or not but it certainly isn't "funny". The word I would use is tacky, very tacky.

"I don't really care if it's PC or not but it certainly isn't "funny". The word I would use is tacky, very tacky."

Gotta agree! Anyone who takes perverse delight at the misfortune of innocent children should take a long look in the mirror.

Not only did I laugh when I saw it last night. I laughed after I got into bed several times and then had to explain it to my wife without the help of a visual aid. I'm back here today and when I saw the subject I laughed again and will now forward the link to my wife so she can see what all the laughing was about and forward it on to others who will laugh as well.

RT

Yeah, it's tacky. I'm officially ashamed of myself for laughing...

Seems to me that there is a big difference....the kid in the picture has a life-he is out doing something.
This seems sorely lacking in most of the people who argue ad nauseum about anything on here.

Personally I think the image of Rumpletumbler sitting around giggling to himself for no apparent reason sounds way more "retarded" (and funnier) than a kid with Down's syndrome.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

hahahahaha

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

(snicker)

haha

hahahahaha

ahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

RT

Finding delight in something that uses at its foundation the misfortune of innocent children reveals in that person a classless, cruel, and tasteless streak that will hopefully be rewarded someday with a good, thoroughly-administered b1tch-slapping.

Latest resources

Back