Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS the SOUTHWEST FURLOUGH RUMOR TRUE????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess you dont either theprfct10 hmmmmm KC10s.. bet you still say step to the jet and wear your flight jacket in public huh???

Guess you dont either theprfct10 hmmmmm KC10s.. bet you still say step to the jet and wear your flight jacket in public huh???
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Just like many on this now-useless thread, I try to get decent info.....how bout you? Obviously you're no better then the rest? You related to jke406 or TankerClown or the General??? Give me a break!

I never called your info. useless...i was just posting what i heard and asking for feed back.....your the one who took offense to it....typical of guys who think they are the best and really are marginally safe

I never called your info. useless...i was just posting what i heard and asking for feed back.....your the one who took offense to it....typical of guys who think they are the best and really are marginally safe
Dude, where do you get off calling me 'marginally safe' and I never said I was the best. I take my fare share of humble pie. Let's move on shall we?

I suspect they will be letting some people go in the tech ops department.

now back to the post.....i hope all this SWA furlough rumor is false.... but the previous stated facts do make a person wonder about the possibility of it happening....best of luck SWA

DUDE the furlough rumor is not fact, but the rest i stated are facts! shrinking growth, MX issues, deliverys deffered,15year upgrade and age 60 are all facts, hired over 60 retreads before the poolies.....all are facts...i was trying to find out about the furlough rumor not create one, you just got pissed off for me asking??? yeah and im the crazy one!!!!

Latest resources

Back