Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ATP place oughta be sued for putting out crap like that!! She says she knows so many people who have gone to ATP who are now moving on to the majors?? What??? This advertising is about as false as it gets! There should be a law against the outright lying they are doing to these youngsters. Hey newbies, unless you are a minority or a woman, 70% of the rest of you will never operate at a major carrier! Go spend mommy and daddy's money on a career that will actually have the likelihood of paying off for you, and allow you to actually move out of mommy and daddy's home by the time your 30. And if you are 1 of the few that actually pay for your own schooling, plan to live with mommy and daddy until they pass, and you inherit the home as your own, because thats the only way you will be able to buy your own home on an RJ pilots salary, unless you marry somebody who can actually be the bread winner, unlikely though for a man as what woman will respect a guy that spends 100 grand on a 30 grand a year job with no future.. Especially if you get on with one of the airlines whose 2 year upgrades turn into 10 and soon to be possibly 12 year or more upgrades. Just ask a Comair, Eagle, or Horizon pilot, and there will be many more company's like that to come as well.

Last edited:
I wonder if they contacted Coldplay, The Verves, and all the other artists agents in order to use their songs in their videos...could make it interesting.

Last edited:
Her, "main concern was price and availability of a flight instructor."

Experience has no bering with people like this. It's just a "punchline" to them. How fast and cheap they can get it, is all that matters. It's sad. I wish more people could just slow down and enjoy the time they put in.

I've flown with said individual. Although we can all have our opinions about the the length of training/experience from 0 time to airline pilot, there was nothing about her flying that indicated she was incompetent. I've flown with people who have a more diverse and full background that couldn't quite live up their resume. And NO, we DON'T have to go round and round beating that dead horse.

as for this girl - looks like she switched careers. she was born in 1973 and did start to fly until 2007. hope she can go back to her first career when the suck a$$ reality of a future in this industry sets in. also where the he!! is she living in CA on a coex FO salary?

Yep, a career changer. But just like most other regional FO's, she commuted.

Maybe she goes for the ladies.... :)

From what I remember, that's not the case.

She said her instructor was available 24 hours a day....no sh!t! He was ready for some real one on one training.

She logged 1500 hours including the minimums for all the ratings and certificates in 11 months????

Thats 140 hours a month, EVERY month! Over 4 hours of flight time, every day, 7 days a week for 11 months!

BS![/QUOTE

Its sad that you are dumb enough to assume that she logged 1500 hours to get AN FO JOB. She said she went from "never having touched a plane" to "flying a 50 seat regional jet". She only needs a commercial/instrument.:cool:

Last edited:
This thread reeks with jealousy. So she is a fairly good looking girl who loves to fly planes, so what if she got her fo job in a year. So far all the bitching is about sh1t that doesn't matter. If she is a good pilot, what difference does it make how long it took her to become one. You jealous it took you longer? No one here is saying they flew with her and she sucks. Which should be the only way to have a right to say anything or have it matter.

This thread was a waste of my time. BTTTB find something else to do. Maybe a whorehouse....topless bar..something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back