Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unfortunate that women have become fixtures in the workplace. Good to see some still value the traditional role of women.

You know they have them wemen bombing them I-Raqis from theys fighter jets?? What's dis world comin too?

What I laugh at, is the tough guys on here who bash her. But if she walked into the cockpit and sat in the right seat, these same guys would be trying their best to get into her pants the whole trip.

I think the topic bares some discussion based on the whole 0-job in 1 year phenomenon that I believe is what is wrong with aviation.. we're getting mediocre pilots thru these pilot farms that wind up like those two in Buffalo... but all this not withstanding.. I've gotten 10 complains (mind you all from the same guy/gal) on this thread being sexist..

try to keep it on the topic of pilot farms and not the gal... though I have to admit, I've seen my share of gals get a pass for looks at ASA.. Literally.. as in not failed because in the check airmans own words "shes' too hot to fail".. *Sigh* This doesn't do favors to women, the public, or the profession.

I think the topic bares some discussion based on the whole 0-job in 1 year phenomenon that I believe is what is wrong with aviation.. we're getting mediocre pilots thru these pilot farms that wind up like those two in Buffalo... but all this not withstanding.. I've gotten 10 complains (mind you all from the same guy/gal) on this thread being sexist..

try to keep it on the topic of pilot farms and not the gal... though I have to admit, I've seen my share of gals get a pass for looks at ASA.. Literally.. as in not failed because in the check airmans own words "shes' too hot to fail".. *Sigh* This doesn't do favors to women, the public, or the profession.

This is the only worthwhile post in this thread. This career has been disappointing on so many levels, for so many stupid, childish reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back