Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
brown on your bone. I thought you were more into dudes. Maybe you're trying to support a fellow female pilot.

ATP -11 months from zero time to the right seat in a RJ. That scares me on so many levels.......

So are you going to walk in the resume of the former playmate at Express also?

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I hope she decides to be a FA

ATP -11 months from zero time to the right seat in a RJ. That scares me on so many levels.......

I caught that also, something is just not right with this. Not jumping all over this person (jwind) but nobody should be flying paying groups of people with less than a year of flying let alone less than a year of flying that only includes training.

Zero to multi comm and cfi should be a least a 2 year process and say 250 to 300 hours. This would give the student time to learn and fly instead of firehose and move to next lesson.

Then cfi or 135 SIC until 1200 to 1500 tt. Then to move to 121 (19 pax or more) you need an ATP.

Also between min comm hours say 250 and min ATP hours (1500) you must be flying professionally (cfi, banner tow, mil, patrol, 135/91 SIC ect.) for a minimum of 18 months. This would give the new professional pilot some time to see weather seasons ect. and avoid the rush rush time build.

as for this girl - looks like she switched careers. she was born in 1973 and did start to fly until 2007. hope she can go back to her first career when the suck a$$ reality of a future in this industry sets in. also where the he!! is she living in CA on a coex FO salary?

ATP -11 months from zero time ....

She logged 1500 hours including the minimums for all the ratings and certificates in 11 months????

Thats 140 hours a month, EVERY month! Over 4 hours of flight time, every day, 7 days a week for 11 months!

BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back