• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Santulli Out at NetJets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to all the NJ pilots out there. I hope you do not have to endure what 25% of our group is going through right now. Let's hope this ship is turning around for all of us.:( X

X, thanks for the kind words and support. I'm sure those NJ pilots/families most at risk greatly appreciate it. I totally agree with your inclusive sentiments....we're all in this together. May things improve for everyone--soon! NJW

Exactly....if I am 64 years old with his money...I am hanging it up and playing some golf.

Good luck to RTS, and thanks for everything!

Really?? Then you are not cut fro the same cloth. How old is WB? How much money does he have? These types don't hang it up and play golf.

Since so many of you know everything about NJ, WB, and RTS why do we even need a president/CEO. You guys can run everything!!!

I would think that if RTS was going to hang it up, get fired, there would be no reason to let us know sooner than he did.. Contrary to your beliefs, no matter how "senior" you are here, YOU DID NOT PERSONALLY KNOW THE MAN.. Maybe some of you will be proven right, somebody has to be after all. He either was canned or decided to retire at some point in the last few weeks/months...And new guy is here to either cut costs or just take over for a guy who had had enough.

Some of us at NJ actually believe they are in the loop. Last i checked none of us are sitting at his table for dinner every night.

Or is there another possibility........? :rolleyes:

If I read the press release correctly, Mr. Sokol is the "interim" CEO of Netjets. This tells me he's here to do two major things:

1. Wear the black hat to cut costs, overstaffing, and other operational overhead to make operations at least break-even while we wait for a return of sales profitability down the line.

2. Evaluate talent within the organization to perhaps find the "permanent" CEO in-house.

Now, I'm not sure who it will be, but the bill has come due and I know there's someone in the company I would like to see get the job. I know we could do worse. If you know what I mean.

Subliminal message alert

Seen your ICOM this morning?

Latest resources

Back