Is republic a good airline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigbird

What do you guys think? It looks fairly stable, pay is good for a regional and they are flying the 170s? Any comments?

bigbird said:
What do you guys think? It looks fairly stable, pay is good for a regional and they are flying the 170s? Any comments?

Per diem only for the first 30 days, 75 hour guarantee at 22 per hour thereafter. Don't delude yourself about the pay.

Again as stated in my first post "decent pay for a regional". Go to airlinepilot central. Look at pay a captain on the ERJ170. Decent liviable wage. Im not talking about the training.

I didn't know they were hiring captains off of the street.

Yudso said:
Per diem only for the first 30 days, 75 hour guarantee at 22 per hour thereafter. Don't delude yourself about the pay.

You mean perdiem only during the first 30 days of training right?

How commutable are their bases? Shuttle bases would work great for me, Republic, not so much. Kinda sucks interviewing with a holding company and not knowing what airline (bases) you are going to get.

bigbird said:

So you wanna aid in flying bigger planes for less pay? Go for it! Schmuck

Rhoid, RJDC, IHaveAPension, Freight Nazi, the Guat, GuppyKiller, OUT, 410Dude, etc..etc.. now appears as "TheMissingLink".

flx757 said:
Rhoid, RJDC, IHaveAPension, Freight Nazi, the Guat, GuppyKiller, OUT, 410Dude, etc..etc.. now appears as "TheMissingLink".

flx, you play Carvin guitars, love cowbell and out people when they need outing. you rock!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back