• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is on demand cargo dead?

• Yes

Votes: 95 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 15.6%
  • It is slow, but will come back eventually.

Votes: 191 56.3%

• Total voters
But every time it has come back, it has come back at a lower level.

wrong, sick but not dead

write it down, memorize it, take a picture! it's a fact!
We have flown a dozen or so on-demand trips this month, down from last month. That is not dead, sick yes, but not dead

We have flown a dozen or so on-demand trips this month, down from last month. That is not dead, sick yes, but not dead

We?? who is "we"? Do you have a frog in your pocket? Didn't your beloved usajet terminate everyone, including you? Oh wait, you elected to "retire". I think you found your new soap box pyip, now you can try to convince everyone on-demand cargo isn't dead, instead of how "great" usajet was(notice the emphasis on past tense), or how a college degree is a waste of time.

Hey be nice

We?? who is "we"? Do you have a frog in your pocket? Didn't your beloved usajet terminate everyone, including you? Oh wait, you elected to "retire". I think you found your new soap box pyip, now you can try to convince everyone on-demand cargo isn't dead, instead of how "great" usajet was(notice the emphasis on past tense), or how a college degree is a waste of time.
Hey be nice, Oh! I'm sorry I forgot this is flt info. On-demand is not dead, it is just sick right now. Is it terminal? Only time will tell. If guys are still making a living flying on-demand, then it can not be dead, can it? BTW I am still a contractor so I guess "we" fits just a little, then again old habits die hard

don't confuse me being mean with me pointing out the truth. since the truth can hurt i guess they are one in the same in this case.

Obamanation

How quickly did you all forget we have all this change and hope, hope and change! On demand is not dead! It is coming back. Every on demand operator will patiently wait his turn in line for a stale, moldy slice of auto parts. Washed down by a dirty glass of watered down backhaul.

USA JET will be operating a dozen -9s by summer with all the stimulation in the economy. JUST YOU WAIT. The hiring boom of 2009 is upon us! You heard it here first!

(charge to 300 J)
*CLEAR*
*thud*

__/\...__/\..._________________________________
......\/......\/.....................................................

ok call it. Death at 2009.

CE

Sounds just like 2002, "Oh there will never be any jobs again, this is thr end of any chance to make a living flying airplanes" "Woe is me" There is growing world wide shortage of pilots and the hiring boom is out there somewhere in the future.

Latest resources

Back