• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is on demand cargo dead?

• Yes

Votes: 95 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 15.6%
  • It is slow, but will come back eventually.

Votes: 191 56.3%

• Total voters
Saved by teh "Wedge"

Ran out of crews last night, more business than we could handle. How do I know I was called for a trip, but I was down at the "Wedge" having a cool one.

Ran out of crews last night, more business than we could handle. How do I know I was called for a trip, but I was down at the "Wedge" having a cool one.

Holy crap!!! Whoa, that's crazy! More business than a Falcon fleet of 1 could handle!

Freight is dead for now. I'm moving back to south Florida, no more airplanes. Just beautiful women and video cameras!

I don't get it... are you trolling? Are you trying to rub in the fact that nearly every on-demand outfit has gone under and the ones that have hung on *still* don't have a sustainable amount of business? Or are you just a retarded *********************************** who honestly believes things are looking up because your crew of ONE got a couple of trips? I honestly don't get it, what's the point of your posting?

good news? depends

I don't get it... are you trolling? Are you trying to rub in the fact that nearly every on-demand outfit has gone under and the ones that have hung on *still* don't have a sustainable amount of business? Or are you just a retarded *********************************** who honestly believes things are looking up because your crew of ONE got a couple of trips? I honestly don't get it, what's the point of your posting?
You have to grasp at every piece of good news in this business. Missing a trip for crew shortage is something that has not happened in the past 9 months. Our DC-9's were so busy the Chief Pilot and Asst CP had to pick up trips. Why the neg vibes? life is an adventure and everyday has to be looked at for everything that could be positive. Still livin' the dream.

You have to grasp at every piece of good news in this business. Missing a trip for crew shortage is something that has not happened in the past 9 months. Our DC-9's were so busy the Chief Pilot and Asst CP had to pick up trips. Why the neg vibes? life is an adventure and everyday has to be looked at for everything that could be positive. Still livin' the dream.

yeah, there's nothing wrong with being positive- problem is you've walked off the cliff of positivity and fallen into the chasm of just plain ignorance.

fallen into the chasm of just plain ignorance.
If I have I am having a great time, still living hte dream of a 5 year old. Everyday is a happy day, there are too many negative vibes you just have to ignore them. Never let the bastards grind you down. I can truely say if you expect nothing you can never be disappointed. Life is to short to carry to many burdens.

I would say people getting a guarantee over top of just being a contract pilot is certainly worth being positive about.

Latest resources

Back