• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is on demand cargo dead?

• Yes

Votes: 95 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 15.6%
  • It is slow, but will come back eventually.

Votes: 191 56.3%

• Total voters
If I have I am having a great time, still living hte dream of a 5 year old. Everyday is a happy day, there are too many negative vibes you just have to ignore them. Never let the bastards grind you down. I can truely say if you expect nothing you can never be disappointed. Life is to short to carry to many burdens.

Yeah, great attitude and all, but you can't just ignore reality and hope to be a useful or interesting person. It has nothing to do with carrying around burdens, and everything to do with manning up and dealing with the circumstances you've been dealt. I guess when people say "Ignorance is bliss" you interpret that as an endorsement of ignorance and a great path to happiness?

What reality?

Yeah, great attitude and all, but you can't just ignore reality and hope to be a useful or interesting person. It has nothing to do with carrying around burdens, and everything to do with manning up and dealing with the circumstances you've been dealt. I guess when people say "Ignorance is bliss" you interpret that as an endorsement of ignorance and a great path to happiness?
Which reality am I ignoring? Which one is leading to "Ignorance is bliss"? I agree everything has to do with manning up and dealing with the circumstances you've been dealt. I loose my job, I look at it as an opportunity to find another job I will like even better.

Now they are telling me I'm needed to work next month. I already planned to move in about a month. Most likely I'll tell them to go scratch.

Well, it didn't die.

I don't haul freight anymore, but it looks like it's been a decent 17 months for hauling auto parts. Getting laid off led to a better job for me and two of the FOs I usually flew with are captains now.

There will be a market at some level as long as manufacturers think it is cheaper to move pieces around in airplanes than make them on site...

I wonder at the voodoo accounting the bean counters must use though.

boeing predicts the demand for freighters is going to increase steadily over the next ten years due to growth in asia

The economy is recovering, we are hiring and crews are breaking guarantee on the 10th of the month, it is back, but not like before. It never comes back like before

Latest resources

Back