Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is JetBlue actively interviewing and hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Ding Dong,

I thought he was funny. Your so-called Cape Air partnership deal was a joke and everyone knows it. What, Gulfstream Airlines had better partners and only Cape Air was available for sourcing pilots? Don't get me wrong, Cape Air has some fine pilots, but the whole arrangement was a bit weird... Have any Cape Air pilots moved up directly to Jet Blue yet?

That's my point. I was being sarcastic. I guess I touched a nerve with some people....

I don't know if any Cape pilots have come over yet. We only took on a handful of new guys this year.

I don't know if any Cape pilots have come over yet. We only took on a handful of new guys this year.

"Heard" we got many MESA folks. It's good to stack the deck with Damn this place is so much better than the last people if your managment.

BTW this is'nt a slam on mesa guys, I'll buy you all a brew any time for putting up with jo's HOr$e$#it.

i got a phone call back in march for an interview. was in Korea and returned the phone call in less then 24 hr, they had already filed the interview dates, told me to keep my resume updated and that i would receive a call again when hiring pick up. (FYI i have a Blue Dart, i hope soon.)

hope this help,
sword

i got a phone call back in march for an interview. was in Korea and returned the phone call in less then 24 hr, they had already filed the interview dates, told me to keep my resume updated and that i would receive a call again when hiring pick up. (FYI i have a Blue Dart, i hope soon.)

hope this help,
sword

Got a trip today! Take this for what it's worth. Flew with a guy who says we will need to hire about 100 starting in late sept.-oct. for next years deliveries/more flying and a/c utilization. Don't know him don't have any other opinion on this than what was told to me, cause I don't know jack. LUV RUMORS!

Latest resources

Back