Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is JetBlue actively interviewing and hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know man...sorry. The guy I was flying with said he heard that. But things change all the time...hopefully that'll hold true...maybe even some more and some added deliveries.

Guys we have no deliveries in 2010. 13 aircraft in 2011...5 320's and 8 190's. There is some posibility of needing to hire because of the new pay rates. Pilots will be flying a lot less hours in the coming months.

Guys we have no deliveries in 2010. 13 aircraft in 2011...5 320's and 8 190's. There is some posibility of needing to hire because of the new pay rates. Pilots will be flying a lot less hours in the coming months.

Not true, 3 A320 deliveries scheduled for 2010. Obviously we have options on both types should we decide we want more than that. But we have been taking airplanes this year without any appreciable gain in ASM's. Leads me to believe that they could increase the flying a fair amount just by increasing utilization on both fleets... and that would require hopefully, more pilots.

That could be...I've noticed a lot of metal sitting on the de-ice pad lately. Good for spares, but bad to have so much ramp shade.

But, we've been pretty full lately. I consider full (190) above 80 pax.

The problem is not the loads, it’s the yields. I flew with a CP and he said loads are good but the yield is down along with the rest of the industry for what its worth.

Its not so much that people need to lighten up as it is nobody gets your remedial sense of humor. You are the only one who thinks your funny.

I know JB is not actively hiring now but might run classes later (late fall) this year. I know most if not all the pool (those who chose to come) got emptied with all the classes earlier this year.

What is truly remedial:rolleyes: is the delusion that you speak for everyone's sense of humor.

Speaking of remedial (apparently, since using (or misusing) the word makes you feel important), you need to take some remedial grammar.

BTW; lighten up, Francis.

johnsonrod, I found your sarcasm funny and it certainly had some entertainment value.:beer:

Last edited:
I hear JetBlue is only interested in Cape Air pilots...

FUNNY FUNNY HAaHaa or just Funny funny.... some of us got it. I must be on the stoopid level. Some people just don't apretiate sarcasm.

Its not so much that people need to lighten up as it is nobody gets your remedial sense of humor. You are the only one who thinks your funny.

I know JB is not actively hiring now but might run classes later (late fall) this year. I know most if not all the pool (those who chose to come) got emptied with all the classes earlier this year.

Really? Like the man said, lighten up dude, you'll live longer.

Hey Ding Dong,

I thought he was funny. Your so-called Cape Air partnership deal was a joke and everyone knows it. What, Gulfstream Airlines had better partners and only Cape Air was available for sourcing pilots? Don't get me wrong, Cape Air has some fine pilots, but the whole arrangement was a bit weird... Have any Cape Air pilots moved up directly to Jet Blue yet?

Latest resources

Back