Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Flexjet having a problem finding pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Semore you in the Honeywell or Collins?

Hey LazyB... when does it look like you'll upgrade over there? I'm gonna get mine right at the 2 year mark or so...

Totally agree.

It is because of idiots like Googster (Iam3rd). It's easy to be a jerk when you can hide behind a computer screen. That dude gets me riled.:smash:

Its amazing how quick you resort to name calling when someone expresses an opinion on here that you disagree with. Sounds like someone else is hiding behind the computer screen. It appears you take things too personal on here. Just remember, they are just opinions. Everyone is entitled to them and free to express them. Thats what makes this country so great. To listen to you, you act as though you would agree to censorship of those that disagree with you if you had the chance.

Sorry dude. I am third. college football #1, chicken wings/beer #2, maybe god third. Oh relax.

Hey LazyB... when does it look like you'll upgrade over there? I'm gonna get mine right at the 2 year mark or so...

Congrats.

So did you move to TX?

A lot of things going on over here. Not gonna even worry about upgrade til I've been here a year or two.

No complaints. O'dark thirty shows about nil. Lots of residence standby, and home at night - satellite RONs.

How about 2 1/2 days at the Hilton Balboa Island waiting on a/c mx, then brief for SLC -oops cancel, go to Hilton Gaslamp downtown. Finish up 5 day rotation, loving San Diego, and then back to LAX 0945 last day. :D

What/where is this place called TEB? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but no -

You're missing out on the Holiday Inn @ Hasbrouck Heights.

View of McDonalds...

Close by the Dunkin Donut, a pathway to Hindu empowerment and enlightenment...

Near said airport, TEB, a benefit not fully appreciated...

Yet still within walking distance of the Bendix Diner.

Not as dingy as it could be. Rooms are better illuminated than a Persian opium den. Carefully scented to infuse one with the sense of being on a slave galley in August, which is delicately balanced with a Hazmat over spray, suggesting hygienic overkill or maybe just a hint of road kill.

Fellow "guests" add to the ambiance and a true sense of security & contentment. Many are armed to the teeth, seasoned warriors, with long forged contacts with the local police, and a zest for life, or 10-20 (out in 8 for good behavior).

The eclectic food offered by the in-house purveyor of all that is good, promotes the "that which does not kill you, makes you stronger" spirit.

But hey, I get free internet and points... :beer:

Its amazing how quick you resort to name calling when someone expresses an opinion on here that you disagree with. Sounds like someone else is hiding behind the computer screen. It appears you take things too personal on here. Just remember, they are just opinions. Everyone is entitled to them and free to express them. Thats what makes this country so great. To listen to you, you act as though you would agree to censorship of those that disagree with you if you had the chance.

WAAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!!:bawling:

Latest resources

Back