• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Delta a PFT outfit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyer1015 you seem very angry at Delta. What happened? I'm sure there are a few winners here, we have almost 12,500 pilots. 99% of the crews are great though and of all the new hires I've met from the latest round, all seem qualified and professional.

At Pinnacle we had a few with only 1200 pilots, no airline is perfect

Flyer1015 you seem very angry at Delta. What happened? I'm sure there are a few winners here, we have almost 12,500 pilots. 99% of the crews are great though and of all the new hires I've met from the latest round, all seem qualified and professional.

At Pinnacle we had a few with only 1200 pilots, no airline is perfect

I'm not angry at Delta at all. I think it's a great place to be employed, provided one is lucky enough to get called.

I'm not angry at Delta at all. I think it's a great place to be employed, provided one is lucky enough to get called.

Network network network. Luck is only part of the equation. It's positioning yourself to be lucky... find out what you need to have to get hired and bust your butt to get that.

It's the same game for any place that has 10's of thousands of applications on file.

Or maybe it is because pilot's don't accept it, if there is one thing that I have learned working abroad is that pilots are not so willing to bend over as we are in the U.S.

Thats because pilots abroad can strike if you change their brand of coffee. They are not anchored by the RLA. If uncle Sammy would take our shackles off I bet we could take back our profession.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back