• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IRS countersues net jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure Obama's approval rating is reflecting how good a job he is doing at cleaning up Bush's mess. Also, congress during Obama's first year or so in office was democrat majority, so the congress thing doesn't really go very far.

Yes, and since the republicans got a majority in the house, their approval rating has just skyrocketed! Oh, wait just a mo,....

Not that I'm complaining, I sold the majority of my equities before the crash thinking Hillary was going to be in office. Bought them back at less than half the price a little while later. Dumb luck, but I am the biggest fan of the democratic party right now. I do have faith in Bernanke, who has much more to do with the economy than Obama. cheers.

Obama has the monumental task of cleaning up Bush's mess. Bush spent 8 years absolutely wrecking this country; Obama (or anyone else for that matter) isn't going to fix it overnight. Or in one term, if you prefer.

If Congress starts cooperating, we'll see huge improvments in Obama's 2nd term. We're already seeing a big improvement in many areas...

They let people like you fly airplanes?

They let people like you fly airplanes?

Yes, they do. Turns out folks with a brain are allowed to fly airplanes. Nice avatar...Donkey Punch, that's great. Do they let you fly too? Crazy small world! I guess left AND right get to have jobs in this country. Weird.

Latest resources

Back