• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IRS countersues net jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait a minute....I thought Warren Buffet was complaining he doesn't pay enough taxes.....now he's saying the IRS overtaxed him? Does his buddy Obama know about this? I mean, after all, Obama is calling his new tax the "Buffet Rule". Maybe Obama needs to call his buddy Warren and tell him he needs to have Netjets pay up since Buffet doesn't pay enough in taxes...

Normally I'd be rooting against the IRS....but I'll make an exception in this case since Buffet feels we all need to pay more taxes.....

You all do realize that the IRS is going after a company owned by Berkshire Hathaway.. Not going after Warren Buffett.. Warren Buffett does not personally own Netjets. He is the man in charge of Berkshire Hathaway, which owns Netjets....

Buffett says he should pay more personal tax. He said nothing about one if his companies needing to pay more taxes. What would you expect any comapny to do. Just give the money to the IRS because they say so?

Wait a minute....I thought Warren Buffet was complaining he doesn't pay enough taxes.....now he's saying the IRS overtaxed him? Does his buddy Obama know about this? I mean, after all, Obama is calling his new tax the "Buffet Rule". Maybe Obama needs to call his buddy Warren and tell him he needs to have Netjets pay up since Buffet doesn't pay enough in taxes...

Normally I'd be rooting against the IRS....but I'll make an exception in this case since Buffet feels we all need to pay more taxes.....

Obviously you get it. Corporations are people my friend. NetJets is Warren Buffent. They are the exact same thing. When NJ pays taxes they are applied to WBs tax return...same thing. No distinction. If Warren Buffet committed first degree murder then every single employee of NetJets would go to prison for life...unless they lived in a capitol punishment state.

See how it works? Corporations are people. They have rights.

Latest resources

Back