• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Internation Procedures School?

Catfsh

Total Time
6000+
Other that FSI and SAE, does anyone have any other suggestions? Preferably in the Southern region.

Thanks

Balou

Total Time
jepp web site has a pilot training link on it under comm aviation training/ Course schedule for Int. flight operations for pilots hope this helps-Balou

greed

Total Time
I would definitely rec Scott IPC, been to his class and many others and definitely found his the most beneficial.

heywatchthis

Total Time
6000+
Scott IPC. He really knows his stuff.

Go with SCOTTIPC.com

Just did a recurrent IPC with them and its the best out there. You do it online and don't even have to travel.

Catfsh

Total Time
6000+
Thanks for all the info. Its interesting that FSI charges $2800 for the 3 day initial and Simuflite's 4 day is $1800.

fisherpilot

Total Time
~5000
I looked at the scott IPC website and couldnt see a price. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong place. Too bad you can't do an initial online as well? How much is an initial and recurrent on an individual basis?

Last edited:

ILOVEBEER

Total Time
I have done many international classes and if you are looking for real international training, I HIGHLY recommend NOT going to FSI or Simuflite. Both are a waste of time compared to Scott IPC.

My initial with Scott IPC last year cost between $1200-$1500 in VNY. They do road shows so just call them and they'll give you all the info.

SinglePliot135

Total Time
I did the ATI online initial course recently. TONS of info, test is a bear. The videos get a little boring, most are from a live presentation so you can hear the people coughing, etc.

Well put-together but needs some polishing.

Pickle

grumpy puppy
Total Time
no mas
It's not available yet, so fat lot of good it'll do ya, but FSI will soon have Recurrent Int'l Procedures on the e-learning.