Interesting passengers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surplus1,
Hopefully I get a 4-day trip with you someday, I would love to discuss the ex-prez and share my thoughts as a military officer. Nothing hostile, my fiance voted for Willy and Al, she is learning the error of her ways....hehe.

On the thread....
Taxiing out in LGA we got called back to the gate for a security breach. Ofcourse we had a full load, everyone had to deplane to go through security again. The pax started trickling back in 2's and 3's. One of the first pax back (a woman) actually had the cajones to ask the FA..."Are we going to wait on the rest of the people?" The FA had much more tact and professionalism than I would have had.

Re: Re: Surplus

surplus1 said:

"There's a lot about labor unions that I don't like, but there's a lot more that I dislike about Republicans and their corporate alliances. Their alleged morality may be sexually pure, but is rife with far worse."

As the PM of Australia said during MonicaGate: "Thank God we got the convicts and they got the Puritans."

"See how weird I am? Do you know any other airline pilots that don't vote Republican?"

Me.

C.R.A.P. : Confused Republican Airline Pilot; one who, although they are part of labor and as such would benefit by more Democratic power, would rather see Republicans in office so that their taxes are lowered and morality is legislated. Not realizing that Republican judges and politicians propose the elimination of scope clauses and the introduction of baseball-type arbitration that will result in lower wages and more of their brethren on the street.

:D

I'm suprised nobody has ever tried to call the FAA, since they are the ones that are actually delaying us. And, when the passenger said that there was no delay, we should have said "okay, here we go," and just taken off without a clearance.

Ha! I can see the look on their face if you were to tell them that. "Oh.....ok....I'll just go sit down then." I think that would scare them more knowing that they made the decision for the pilots when they knew there was a good reason for being grounded.:D

ROFL

...or you could just look at key the mic a few times and exclaim "d@mn, I guess this thing is broken. No wonder we haven't heard anything said in over an hour."

Heloguy72 said:
Surplus1,
Hopefully I get a 4-day trip with you someday, I would love to discuss the ex-prez and share my thoughts as a military officer. Nothing hostile, my fiance voted for Willy and Al, she is learning the error of her ways....hehe.

I'm sure it would be fun, especially since I was once a military officer myself.

I voted for Nixon, twice, and for Bush 41. Guess we all make mistakes, eh? I think my mistakes were bigger than your fiance's.

I don't think anybody could blame you for not voting for Michael
Dukrapkis. As union folks you technically should be voting for democrats, but since most professional pilots seem to have more sense than a box of rocks, as well as generous salaries (in some cases), they tend to vote republican?? It's a strange world we live in.

Latest resources

Back