• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our perspective? As I've posted before, please speak for yourself.
You have no idea what really goes on behind the blackberry.

Not 100% of the time.. But I can and do visit upstairs. I have also seen PERSONALLY owner services cover up their mistakes. As of the past couple months, when the company drops the ball, an email goes directly to Sokol. So far, his response has been surprised. No I can't speak for everyone but you can speak for yourself as well. EVERY pilot I speak with shares the same opinion. We all have our opinions. Oh, I did work in the office for a bit ;) I kinda have a clue..

Fly4crj -- as an owner, and based upon what I read this is the difference....

if the company made a mistake: RTS wanted to know about the mistake to make the owner feel wanted, appreciated and feel that it was an abnormality which would not happen again; new management wants to know about the mistake so that they could terminate the people involved.

Most owners have or do run business and realize mistakes happen. You correct them, apologize and learn from them so that the same mistake is not repeated. Everyone makes mistakes. And when are return for the mistake you are immediately offered a significant upgrade on a future flight -- all are happy. (Gee -- upgrade me from an Excel to a DA-2000 and that easily remedies a bunch). To me that sounds like old management. Under the new management, most employees are concerned with shifting blame or excusing their performance so that they retain their jobs. And the upgrade is not forthcoming -- you know it costs the company extra $$ which hits somebody's report.

Just my observation.

Not 100% of the time.. But I can and do visit upstairs. I have also seen PERSONALLY owner services cover up their mistakes. As of the past couple months, when the company drops the ball, an email goes directly to Sokol. So far, his response has been surprised. No I can't speak for everyone but you can speak for yourself as well. EVERY pilot I speak with shares the same opinion. We all have our opinions. Oh, I did work in the office for a bit ;) I kinda have a clue..

One, two, maybe a dozen pilots, how can say the few instances you say you've seen are the norm?
I've personally seen them perform tremendously.
You appear to be on a mission to hurt or damage NJA.

NetJets always does this

One, two, maybe a dozen pilots, how can say the few instances you say you've seen are the norm?
I've personally seen them perform tremendously.
You appear to be on a mission to hurt or damage NJA.

Every day there are people behind the scenes making everything happen for us and our owners.... Handling issues we will never know existed because they are taken care of for us perfectly -- in most instances. When something doesn't go perfectly --- thats when you notice.

But i think its bad form to throw fellow employees under the bus on a public forum. its discusting actually.

Thats been going on forever. Not just under the DS watchdog program.

<~~~~~ never interviewed at NetJets. Sorry to blow the "disgruntled and jealous" theroy.

They didn't call you for an interview because you have an accident on your record and you are a kook. You are still a coward behind a keyboard talking smack. Don't like it? Shoot me a pm next time you are in San Diego I would be glad to meet up and discuss what a coward you are in person.

Wow, you must be tough. Ya want to meet up? Whatever dude. This isn't high school and we're not going to meet after class to fight.

Also, I was offered an interview and politely turned it down.

They didn't call you for an interview because you have an accident on your record and you are a kook. You are still a coward behind a keyboard talking smack. Don't like it? Shoot me a pm next time you are in San Diego I would be glad to meet up and discuss what a coward you are in person.

Reminds me of Charley Murphy meeting up with Rick James to discuss his Unity ring.:cool:

Last edited:
Wow, you must be tough. Ya want to meet up? Whatever dude. This isn't high school and we're not going to meet after class to fight.

Als, I was offered an interview and politely turned it down.

What I thought, another trash talker who can't back up anything. You were apparently raised to be a coward who trash talks anonymously on a computer. I feel sorry for your dad. You change your mind and grow a sack, I am based out of MYF at Gibbs. I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is chump.

There are more than a few people that turned interviews down at the hallowed NJA. Back in '05, the $$ wasn't that great to start and bases were very limited. Those are two reasons I said thanks, but no thanks. Granted, about a year later, there was a definite palm to forehead moment. I am still happy where I'm at though.

Latest resources

Back