Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Article about SWA from Motley Fool....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, all because you decided to sellout on other important items. Well done Sir!

Ha ha ha. You sold out your brothers at AT. Can't wait for one of their guys to be your Captain. Good times. We got a raise and dumped RJs. You got hate and lost the family. Enjoy it! And thanks for downsizing their ATL operation for us.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Didn't he say he was done with this "back and forth" and "out" three posts ago?Must have lots of time in a hotel on those 6 day trips.

Last edited:
oh oh Jenny thinks she'll bring back OysYoYo. Jenny didn't the mods bust Oys and tell you to stick with your Jenny handle? Sellout, thanks for allowing more big RJs at DCI, I'll never get outa here you putz!

Can't wait for the General to leave again on another SIX day trip. Maybe a sweet 36 hour layover in Dakar. Better keep an eye out for that Eboli virus General, we'd hate for anything bad to happen to you.

Maybe OYS could take over.....oh wait, nevermind.

[QUOTE Your culture at SWA has been smashed by your merger, treating your fellow pilots like DIRT. That may never be repaired. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you referring to posts on websites by anonymous children? The AT guys I have met flying the line or at the bar appear thrilled to be on the swa partition. Captains that have flown with ex-AT guys have all told me they are great guys, perform professionally, and are happy to be here. Please tell me you are not posting something as ridiculous as the above based on quotes from losers (on both sides) from FI.
When I fly through ATL, the AT pilots I meet in the terminal all smile and say hello. Not flipping me off telling me to go F myself.
I have personally never treated anyone like dirt, unless they had earned it.[/QUOTE]

135 have gone through......from the captains I am flying with!!!! Good luck with those 825 guys.

Ha ha ha. You sold out your brothers at AT. Can't wait for one of their guys to be your Captain. Good times. We got a raise and dumped RJs. You got hate and lost the family. Enjoy it! And thanks for downsizing their ATL operation for us.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I didn't sell anyone out, show me what I did. Your the one who sold bigger RJs and less profit sharing for your small raise.

You initially were against the deal, you first instinct was right.....then you decided to sell your future pilots out for more money.

Nice job.

I didn't sell anyone out, show me what I did. Your the one who sold bigger RJs and less profit sharing for your small raise.

You initially were against the deal, you first instinct was right.....then you decided to sell your future pilots out for more money.

Nice job.

You didn't sell out your brothers at AT? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Oh, then SWAPA must have? They sure didn't seem to stand up for them. I can understand the SLI thing, but the pay parity thing is ridiculous. Did you vote on anything towards the AT guys? Did you vote on the deal?

And I began to see what now you must see, the economy not doing very well. I thought 20% raise in 3 years was a good deal, and it is. How are your contract talks going? Pretty bad I would assume. I have a feeling GK will be asking for money back, and your union will delay, delay, delay. Pushing back 30 738s is just one sign that your huge profitable quarters are now being affected by GAS PRICES, something your hedges used to cover for you. And did you say we sold out our future pilots? Huh? We just added 88 of your 717s, and cut 140+ RJs out of the picture, for good. We have caps on the number of RJs now, plus a ratio to keep it that way. That is FANTASTIC. We also added international codeshare protections that we didn't have before. And again, for you one more time, the profit sharing cuts don't go into effect if the profits are higher. Next year (Feb 14th, 2013) we still get the same profit sharing as we did this year. It's the following year, 2014, that could be affected, but with higher ancillary revenue and lower debt payments (when debt gets to $10 billion from $18 billion in 2013, we save an extra $500 million per year in interest), it is looking like profitable years will INCREASE the profit sharing, not reduce it. (15% up to 20%) Oh well, you try to slam, but it never pans out. Lou-zer.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You didn't sell out your brothers at AT? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Oh, then SWAPA must have? They sure didn't seem to stand up for them. I can understand the SLI thing, but the pay parity thing is ridiculous. Did you vote on anything towards the AT guys? Did you vote on the deal?

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,

You've clearly lost it. I'm sorry that I've rattled you so much. You see SWAPA is a different union than AAI ALPA. The only provided input from our side. ALPA was supposed to negotiate for the Airtran pilots. Both sides passed the current deal by around 83%. I wasn't sure if you heard that or not.

Negotiations? They are progessing well. I don't see any pay cuts in our future. And here's two really important points for you....

1- We won't reduce our 401k/Profit Sharing.

2- We don't allow any RJs, even larger ones like you DID!

You're a laughing stock GL. Very similar to Joe Biden. Nothing but a laugh line.

Sorry General, I re-read you post.

Your saying your happy about increased payrates in 2015, and that your not losing profit sharing until later and your selling that as a win? With more larger RJ's?

The 50s weren't profitable, and you guys let that leverage go and Anderson is laughing all the way to the bank. You GAVE him the out with the larger RJ replacements.

LEVERAGE LOST GENERAL. Never to return. You guys were completely played. Some of your own pilots came on here and GOT IT. You didn't.

General,

You've clearly lost it. I'm sorry that I've rattled you so much. You see SWAPA is a different union than AAI ALPA. The only provided input from our side. ALPA was supposed to negotiate for the Airtran pilots. Both sides passed the current deal by around 83%. I wasn't sure if you heard that or not.

Negotiations? They are progessing well. I don't see any pay cuts in our future. And here's two really important points for you....Y

1- We won't reduce our 401k/Profit Sharing.

2- We don't allow any RJs, even larger ones like you DID!

You're a laughing stock GL. Very similar to Joe Biden. Nothing but a laugh line.

First off, the AT guys were told that if the vote didn't go well, it could be an asset sale. Did you hear about that? Maybe you didn't? Your head is in the Texas sand, we all can see that. You are clueless.

Your negotiations are going well you say? Your union wants to keep them going for years, GK has hinted in the media that he wants to cut costs. You deferred 30 738s, are paying DL big bucks to take the 717s, and have brought back the "how can we save $5 a day program" that was started by Herb 20 years ago. You are even starting fare increases due to higher fuel, something you never used to do. Besides your bad Body Odor, it doesn't pass the smell test. Good luck with that.

So Clint Eastwood, keep talking to your only friend, the empty chair, and dream of your Xmas Eve home away from home, MAF.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back