• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting article about DAL/NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It "takes courage and it's a lot of risk," Bastian said, noting that the turning point came in the past two weeks when the Delta pilot leadership "stepped up and said they were willing to do a deal" on their own. "

From here in the cheap seats it looked a whole lot more like a desire to beat the NW pilots to the punch and cut a relatively advantageous deal at their expense. Any time the corporate media says: "Oooo, this is great" you can bet that workers got screwed somewhere in the deal.

Hit piece enabled by someone with a long-standing conflict with Moak. His name is all over it as a matter of fact.

Mike Stark recommended that DALPA should buy Grinstein flowers and taking him to a ballgame, as well as crafting a concessionary contract that would allow the company to come back for more without having to go through "15 rounds" of negotiations.

I wouldn't put much credence in the opinions of Mike Stark.

...and yet, it is all true...There were DL pilots on here recently BRAGGING about the fact that they "enjoy such a great relationship with mgt" and how Moak went to the birthday parties, etc...this info is not a new "hit piece," it is sadly true.

There is nothing wrong with having a good relationship with management as long as the results of that relationship are good for the membership. This attitude of always being an "irritant" for the sake of being an "irritant, only marginalizes the union. It's about results.

Mike Stark recommended that DALPA should buy Grinstein flowers and taking him to a ballgame, as well as crafting a concessionary contract that would allow the company to come back for more without having to go through "15 rounds" of negotiations.

I wouldn't put much credence in the opinions of Mike Stark.

The only thing Mike Stark seems to have right is that he is a pilot for Delta. Other than that, you're right, I wouldn't put any credence in anything that guy says! He's got a personal agenda.

The only thing Mike Stark seems to have right is that he is a pilot for Delta. Other than that, you're right, I wouldn't put any credence in anything that guy says! He's got a personal agenda.

Plus he gives really crappy investment advice.

Latest resources

Back