• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RTHDLMNOP or whatever your screen name is... Like I said, I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you and to have the chance to work side by side with all of you. I have a few friends over there and they've all complemented on the fact that you were all stand up folks. The only time you'll see me get a bit hot under the collar is when the "it's not fair" crying starts. I don't believe in victims in this deal. I also don't believe that one pilot group is smarter or more experienced than the other. NJI has plenty of ex-airline guys and they know all about Unions. NJA has plenty of guys here that have twice as many crossings than any NJI pilot will ever have. That's what makes this a fair compromise. I don't look down on you guys and your guys shouldn't look down on us.

Only if mine is bigger.:laugh: Just thought it was worth mentioning. With the Airline industry in the toilet and the age 65 thing, I am sure we are getting a brunch of crossover guys. But it is a fact that the A side mins are half.

And with the crossover LOA it remains that way - whether mins to bid the G-IV and up will stay the same or decrease is yet to be seen, but as mentioned earlier there are plenty of FOs at NJA who easily exceed those minimums.

In the LOA, it does state that All G4 vacancies will be awarded on the basis of seniority. All G5 positions will be filled from the g4 program, and in addition any g5 captain spots must come from G4 captains...

I think this LOA needs to be round filed. Or else we need another LOA for the NJI guys bidding to the "A" side. Something to the effect that.....

All C680/C750 vacancies will be awarded on the basis of seniority. All 680/750 positions will be filled from the C56XL/BAe800 program, and in addition any DA2000 captain spots must come from G200.

Or maybe any pilots bidding the G650/SSBJ must have 4 years in the C750.

Bid what you can hold, hold what you can bid.

:laugh:Hey RTRHD, How many times are you going to be RIGHT!!!!
With the numbers of Aircraft on site now, as of last June was 34 G4's and 24 450's,5's and 550's it won't take long to start upgrading the FO's.

G200 at NJI, as of now, we upgrade on date of hire and fly PIC on date of upgrade. There will most likely be a new LOA. So stop crying about fairness and come on over and we can show you how much you can really like a JOB. By the way my date of hire is 2/97. Please don't make a fool of yourself and say how much experience is over at NJA. Yes there is a lot of experience on the A side but how many in G's, and fly the way we do?? Just ask the one's that came over if it's as easy to go into China on QFE (all senior PIC) as you make it out to be. Most of the guy's on the A side with all these crossings your talking about are from the A L's so it REALLY doesn't count. Doing a crossing into London is like you going TEB to IAD. Not to difficult if I may say. Ask how many have gone deep into China on QFE and let me know, then I'll stand corrected. This is not a slam toward you, just a simple question.

Are you guys saying that NJA guys are incapable of going through the training you have gone through to perform this flying?

Latest resources

Back