• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I go away on vacation for three weeks and you guys give away the F'n store!

Who did this? Damn it I want some names Colonel!

LOL. Hey Wolfie, wanna search our earlier conversations on this subject and admit you were wrong? You let me have it good, and now, I get to bring all that stuff you said back and laugh.

Insert NJW in 5..... 4.....3......2.....1.....

I'm a new guy at netjets and I don't fly the 400xp, could you please elaborate, I'm not sure what this all mean to me as a pilot.

Ciao

We're not sure what it means to us, either....:0

Seriously, it means that by the end of next year, all NJI pilots will be members of NJASAP (or at least paying the agency fee), the collective bargaining agreement will cover pilots at both divisions, and everybody will hold a seniority number on an integrated seniority list based on date of hire. Other than that, the final integration agreement is not yet complete, the details of which will make for the most interesting reading...

Integration usually means allowing the company for better efficiency (common dispatch etc). In exchange, are there any talks of the pilot group getting something in return (better international override, retirement etc)?

LOL. Hey Wolfie, wanna search our earlier conversations on this subject and admit you were wrong? You let me have it good, and now, I get to bring all that stuff you said back and laugh.

Well I guess we all know your a chick... I forgot all about the past.

But I'm a dude (On Sunday afternoons I grill ribs and watch football... then fart myself to sleep on the couch).

Well I guess we all know your a chick... I forgot all about the past.

But I'm a dude (On Sunday afternoons I grill ribs and watch football... then fart myself to sleep on the couch).

Your new girlfriend must be VERY cool....:beer:

It's gonna be fine. Tall fences and options for all. Seniority prevails. Fair deal.

ALPA and APA were NOT influencing factors in this merger deal... well, they WERE examples how how NOT to do a merger.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back