• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integrating AAI into SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice post PapaWoody but sadly the "WN Family" appears to be acquiring some redheaded stepchildren and unfortunately we will be unable to send said children off to boarding school so that the "Family" can live happily ever after.

Nice post PapaWoody but sadly the "WN Family" appears to be acquiring some redheaded stepchildren and unfortunately we will be unable to send said children off to boarding school so that the "Family" can live happily ever after.

True, just like the Morris pilots. I even hear newbies make Morris coments. Now the SWA family will. Have 2 red headed step kids :)

True, just like the Morris pilots. I even hear newbies make Morris coments. Now the SWA family will. Have 2 red headed step kids :)

I wonder where the kids got that habit from ? I guess some grizzled old tools don't know how to build a family. :)

I wonder where the kids got that habit from ? I guess some grizzled old tools don't know how to build a family. :)

Oh come on! Don't you think the party in ATL was a good start! It's gonna be great!

Or, we can be a stepchild like Michael Oher from the movie, "The Blind Side" and make our stepfamily tons of money.

Ironically, Michael Oher is an official spokesman for AirTran which if Southwest decided to keep him would make him an AirTran stepchild too!

Wow..... now there's someone who needs a hug!

Or, we can be a stepchild like Michael Oher from the movie, "The Blind Side" and make our stepfamily tons of money.

Ironically, Michael Oher is an official spokesman for AirTran which if Southwest decided to keep him would make him an AirTran stepchild too!
And Michael Oher went from starter in college to starter in the pros. He kept his position.

Latest resources

Back