• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Dude!!!! Welcome back homie!

haha

sad thing is I get off flightinfo for what...6 hours..I come back b/c I cant sleep and your on...AMAZING!

I guess were both dorks

What up dude!

UnAnswerd said:
You miss-spelled the word "Hell".

I suggest you become literate before you attempt to trump the credibility of someone you don't even know.
You misspelled misspelled.

I suggest you become literate before ...

... oh, never mind.

9GClub said:
Let's be nice boys and girls.

Actually it just showed an ability to flip through a thesaurus......

That being said...... UnAnswered, don't let the arrogant/condescending members of this forum inhibit your participation. With..... very few exceptions...... no question/comment is deserving of some of the crap people dish out. Thanks for sharing your story.

However, let's be honest. The ability to find a thesaurus and use it, let alone spell it, shows an IQ over 120. And you are correct in your observations.

Flechas said:
Haha you know what dude, you are right, I need to get a life again, just like everybody on the board dude.
You guys are saying "dude" way too much. I sure hope that you aren't professional pilots, because according to some on this board such poor vocabulary really shows that you are immature, unprofessional, and lack the vast skills that are required to fly a regional jet safely. :rolleyes:

That was sarcasm, by the way. :)

Last edited:
BD King said:
However, let's be honest. The ability to find a thesaurus and use it, let alone spell it, shows an IQ over 120.
120 is a stretch there. If you can type GOOGLE, you can find a thesaurus.

SkyBoy1981 said:
You guys are saying "dude" way too much. I sure hope that you aren't professional pilots, because according to some on this board such poor vocabulary really shows that you are immature, unprofessional, and lack the vast skills that are required to fly a regional jet safely. :rolleyes:

That was sarcasm, by the way. :)
What's wrong, SkyBoy, did I hit too close to home?

Give it a rest.

Latest resources

Back