• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Informational Stapling Compass to Delta Website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surplus, I disagree with just about everything you've ever said on this forum, but I'm glad to see you posting again. At least you can have an intelligent conversation, unlike your RJDC compatriot JoeyMerchant.

No, you can't. They're both idiots. Throw in 2264j and you have the three stooges--they never get anywhere, but at least it's funny, in a sad kind of way. Three crybabies who never got their love from the mainline.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Last edited:
Hidey ho, Poindexter!

Hey, how many ASA pilots have you flown with since Valentine's Day?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Hey ****************************** bag:
How'd that lawsuit work out for ya????:laugh:
N2264j, surplus1. The only thing missing is joemerchant and the circle jerk is complete!:laugh:

I just got a settlement check, and ACL65Pilot claims the settlement agreement is affecting DALPA scope....not perfect, but money well spent....:uzi:

I just got a settlement check, and ACL65Pilot claims the settlement agreement is affecting DALPA scope....not perfect, but money well spent....:uzi:

..............................And circle jerk complete!:laugh:
Don't worry joe, you'll get the memo!
In the meantime, shouldn't you and your girl N be under dan's desk telling him just how great he is!:laugh: :blush:

I think it is a good idea to take a look at it. What we don't want is for the company to sell off the Compass assets at some point, and leave us with 300 or more unemployed pilots to furlough. USAir sold MDA to Republic, and left those guys hanging. We need to think about which planes will eventually replace the DC9s, and we do NOT want to give that flying away. Already having E175s means E190s could be a logical choice due to training costs and familiarity with mx issues, and that could be worked in there. Let's take a look and see what could happen.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm not so sure the MDA guys were left hanging. They were hired at Republic in the left seat, and some eventually accepted recall back to USAir.

First and Foremost Compass Pilots are greatful to the be part of the Delta MEC. Compass was created at a point where management had their pilots by the balls. There are a few fNWA furloughs that took the option of flying at Compass. The rest of the list at Compass had no vote in the creation of Compass. Compass is not, I repeat Comair, ASA Skywest, Mesa. Compass was an alter ego company created in bankruptcy.

Compass have been represented by the NWA MEC, now as part of the merger we are represented by the new Delta MEC. We pay our dues to OUR MEC as the same as Every DELTA PILOT.

No one here are compass is trying to get a senority grab and but ourselved ahead of our furloughed pilots.

What can happen is a slotted senority number, that at least allows pilots the ability to flow with longevity. Pay may be a part of that it may not.... thats up to the negoitiators to work out. But it is possible to create a fence to the Compass pilots that if we issue senority numbers at the BOTTOM of the list and since we are locked into Compass for 30 we are not a threat to our brothers at Delta. XJT has a different flow system than that of Compass. XJT has protections built into their flow by only allowing flow downs only to the number that flowed up. At Compass its a different flow, The whole list can be flushed at a rate of 20 per month till all seats are filled.

Compass pilots are looking to REMAIN part of the Family, not getting kicked out. Thats the foundation to all of this first and foremost. A united front is better. A UNIFIED front is best. We share the same vision that these seats and aircraft belong to mainline pilots.

Compass aircraft are different than that of RP we are at 89,000 pound aircraft, 4000#s more than RP are Cert for. so there is an argument to scope. however the 3:1 ratio is something that would have to be looked at later.

Lets not put the cart infront of the horse.

First we need to:

1 Keep Compass within the MEC

2.Look into the senority issue(again no one would argue about being at the Bottom with a mainline senority number)

3 Scope and get these planes back to mainline where they belong. In Canada these are mainline aircraft.

Taking it back was our Union's Motto

Well it has to start somewhere!

In the end, the answer proved much simpler, didn't it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back