Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Hey guys does anyone know anything about SK LOGISTICS, INC out of St. Augustin FL? Starting Pay for FOs, QOL, benefits, Upgrades.... If anyone can give me as much info about this company or know anyone who works there. Thanx

Stay far away!

More than just a few people have been royaly hosed by the owner.

He's just a rich boy who wants to have a charter operation, doesnt really care much for employees.

If your local, give it a shot, if you have to make a move and quit a current job, stay put.

dang

LR25 said:
Stay far away!

More than just a few people have been royaly hosed by the owner.

He's just a rich boy who wants to have a charter operation, doesnt really care much for employees.

If your local, give it a shot, if you have to make a move and quit a current job, stay put.

Dang! is it really that bad out there...It actually funny that the guy is seeking FO's with a min of 1000 hours and expect them to be Lear or Beechjet qualified

Seems like just about every **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** company out of florida is low pay and crappy QOL, are there any good companies worth sending a resume to?????!!!

Listened to crews talking the other day, they were bragging about landing a 25 with 800lbs....ouch. were bashing some of their own pilots for wanting legal gas....scary

dang

400A said:
Listened to crews talking the other day, they were bragging about landing a 25 with 800lbs....ouch. were bashing some of their own pilots for wanting legal gas....scary

VERY SCARY! It just shows that even high time pilots can be total dumasses.

Flybet3 said:
VERY SCARY! It just shows that even high time pilots can be total dumasses.

It also shows that birds of a feather flock together.

Some of the worst pilots I know have over 15K hours.

Also, the type of aircraft a company has can sometimes be an indicator of the type of operation. I say sometimes.

One of the lears this place operates need to be turned into beer cans.

Latest resources

Back