Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers said:
My instructor just got hired here...sad to see its a crappy operation. :(

Well comping up on a year from my last post on this issue, and well.....they suck. I'm sure the pilot group is a good one. But the company, just another crappy florida operator.

had to help em load one of their lears up one day here in JAX. they were strapping golf bags into the front couch seat with the seatbelts. I think they got 4 bags onto that couch, they had to use the seatbelt extender to strap em down. Put the rest of the luggage in the aisle. Crammed the pax in the back. Didnt look very safe and the FO looked kinda skiddish. We see em all the time tho.

jaxpilot said:
had to help em load one of their lears up one day here in JAX. they were strapping golf bags into the front couch seat with the seatbelts. I think they got 4 bags onto that couch, they had to use the seatbelt extender to strap em down. Put the rest of the luggage in the aisle. Crammed the pax in the back. Didnt look very safe and the FO looked kinda skiddish. We see em all the time tho.

He should have been skiddish, and he shouldn't have allowed the obviously incompetent PIC to proceed with the flight. It is unsafe to block the aisle of any aircraft with luggage/cargo; that, by the way, is why it is illegal.

But, this does not surprise me in the least considering the things I have heard about this operator and its owners.

line guy

why are you running your mouth, did you not get a good job so you have to bash other people. get a life and a flying job so you dont have to load luggage, dick. if you spent more time working on your own life more than worrying about other people than you might be better off. it all comes around

The only thing I have to say is that a career FO from a former employer went to work there and upgraded to CPT. I think all you have to be able to do to make PIC is know how to spell and say the word YES.

Jon said:
why are you running your mouth, did you not get a good job so you have to bash other people. get a life and a flying job so you dont have to load luggage, dick. if you spent more time working on your own life more than worrying about other people than you might be better off. it all comes around

Jon ... Jaxpilot might have been out of line, but IF his statement is true it needs to made. There are a LOT of scumbag charter outfits out there and they need to be called on their below-board practices. When these guys screw up ... and they always do ... it make the entire industry look bad. Why do think that on demand/135 charter has the HIGHEST accident rate in all of aviation. Think about it before you run your mouth off.

I hope that when get out of your 172 that you have a little more common sence than to shoot the messenger.

Latest resources

Back